Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to update you on Butlins!

So one day Robbo was in the pool and it looked like she had offered to look after her friend's baby (it looked tiny, way younger than the Insta photos). So Robbo was basically relaxing in the pool cuddling a sleeping baby for ages, whilst Chicken Man was playing with Mase and her friend was off looking after her child and Ivy. Hmmm, I wonder who had it easy.

Also, she definitely isn't lying about having lipoedema. You can't necessarily tell on Instagram but her top half is tiny a size 8/10, and her bottom half is a lot curvier (top of thighs 14/16), her figure looks nothing like her Instagram photos in real life. I know she always mentions the pull you in magic H&M leggings and the spanx, so I think she must wear both together. I'm not body shaming at all, she looks fine, but I can see why she probably gets obsessed with dieting as she's probably trying to target the part she is most insecure about. When she says she is a size 12, that will be after the spanx are on.

We all noticed a while back that a photo on her grid (balcony photo with Ivy) has been airbrushed compared to the version she posted on her stories, so I wouldn't be surprised if she airbrushes quite a few photos, also I completely get now why she uses the high angle when taking photos, but there's no need to.

She's so much taller than Chicken Man too! They don't look suited, just completely different, like Little and Large.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she being sarcastic about hating the school run in winter? 1 She hates the school run every day and 2 winter hasnā€™t hit yet, itā€™s bloody 14 degrees here šŸ« 

Reactions: 12
All she does is sit on her bleeping arse and complain sheā€™s tired. She does absolutely duck all. She doesnā€™t have a bleeping clue. Sheā€™s everything I would never want to be.

Reactions: 9
As much as most look forward to time off from work, booking a holiday etc., getting ready for it, I think it shows how little she has going on in her life that she is making a big deal out of Tui releasing their 2024 holidays, constantly needing a Haven/Butlins break bookedā€¦basically always trying to escape her day to day life. I feel quite sorry for her in a sense because I get the impression she is a bit stuck?

Reactions: 12
I think she just wants to make liking holidays (who doesnā€™t? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) and going on them her ā€˜thingā€™ tbh, as she has literally no personality so she has to latch on to something.

Reactions: 2
I think she just wants to make liking holidays (who doesnā€™t? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) and going on them her ā€˜thingā€™ tbh, as she has literally no personality so she has to latch on to something.
Which might be ok if she was ever going anywhere interesting. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Noone but an amazon aff link is a goody cause we all buy from there. So once youve clicked it shes getting kick backs from anything you buy from Amazon šŸ˜­

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Noone but an amazon aff link is a goody cause we all buy from there. So once youve clicked it shes getting kick backs from anything you buy from Amazon šŸ˜­
I outright refuse to click ANY links anyone posts with an ā€œaffā€ ā€œadā€ or ā€œgiftedā€. I take my petty arse to the Internet and find it there.

Reactions: 21
Wtf at the milky bars.

Iā€™ve run out ways to to say that she is weird butā€¦ SHEā€™S JUST SO bleeping WEIRD! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just everything she says and does is just genuinely very strange. Just a really weird (there really is no other word for her) person.

Reactions: 6
ā€œHas anyone ever been to Madridā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she supposedly has 34,000 followers and shes saying it like itā€™s Timbuktu

Itā€™s my favourite city in the world so Iā€™m feeling vengeful about this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Designated parent? Wow! I call my Stepdaughters Mam their Mam! I've been doing it wrong all these years šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.