Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dislocation will be an horribly painful injury, especially for a toddler. I wonder what exactly he was doing that she wasn’t bothering to supervise when it happened. And now she’s back at home doing research for the holiday she’s going on without the kids?! She’s just vile!

Reactions: 9
A dislocation will be an horribly painful injury, especially for a toddler. I wonder what exactly he was doing that she wasn’t bothering to supervise when it happened. And now she’s back at home doing research for the holiday she’s going on without the kids?! She’s just vile!
Poor kid :(

Reactions: 4
Ah well at least she got home in good time to show us her past their use by sausages and dairy free treats (does anyone in that house actually need DF?!)

Seriously though, if she’s telling the truth that poor child will have been/ will be in agony.

Patches of moisture under the udders
Terrible dick cheese I imagine too 🤢

Poor mason they don’t care at all, my daughter had been poorly the last day or so not a serious injury like mason but a virus I haven’t slept in 36+ hours because I am watching her like a hawk and she’s been wanting to sleep in my arms as she’s doing now. How can she be so blasé about a horrible injury that I’ve seen grown adults screaming in agony over. He deserves far better!

• Sick
Just nosed at her stories. Two things;
One, she’s an appalling mother. Lack of care for those children just radiates from her. Poor little souls. She just considers them an inconvenience.
Two, why was she aff linking ‘todays’ leggings when they’re blatantly not the ones she’s wearing in her selfie the story before? Desperate cow.

Oh my gosh that picture she’s posted of Mason at the remembrance parade, the poor love looks exhausted! Take him home to rest Robbo ffs, put your child first for once in your life!

Reactions: 5
'Lovely day for it' it's a Remembrance Day service not a bleeping day at the beach!!

Title suggestion: 'Bargains' and Affliate links, Chicken Man looks like he truly stinks.

Reactions: 16
By "binning crappy toys they'll never miss" I really hope she means "bagged them up and gave them to charotu for children less fortunate than ours" but I highly doubt it 😔

• Angry
She’s just bleeping clueless. Her whole personality seems to resolve around the school run.

Plus that bairn in the pushchair. Holy Christ man. From what she has posted he doesn’t see to display any reluctance to walk etc so WHY have him in a pushchair?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Makes me cringe inside out when she posts tit like this, the way she posts it’s like they’re personal friends 🤢’Mols’?!
She’s proper beggy 😂😂😂 always reposting celebrities as if they’d even give her a second glance in the street.

Can just see Mols with her yellow sticker chicken in her ad aff linked air frier, NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair here, 3y2m isn’t actually old enough to walk full time. Little legs and all that. So I don’t judge her for that at all. I judge her for everything else 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.