Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably crying as she has to go home to a life of either being at school or being at home. No fun days out, hobbies or activities. I bet going to her dad's seems like a holiday.

No Butlin's blues here! Home ready for bonfire night, a bug family get together and getting ready for school after half term (I didn't take my child out of school for Butlins).

Also I spotted Robbo, Chicken Man and the kids again when away, I'll explain more later, just going out now.
Were they busy “making memories” or busy on their phones? Pretty sure I can guess which…

Reactions: 2
So they cancelled the afternoon which had things for the kids to do? Selfish pricks
I don't understand why they're all so shattered from Butlins! Monday you don't get there until the afternoon and then you leave Friday morning by 10, so you have three full days. She posted on the Tuesday they were having a lazy morning in the apartment, then going to see Thomas which was either a 11.30 or 13.30 showing. Then they completely cancelled Thursday afternoon and decided not to go and see the kids shows (which was Peppa Pig Live), so they stayed in the apartment. They were hardly busy doing activities at Butlins as twice they were out Mablethorpe way seeing Rob's grandparents and then visiting a garden centre and having a Wednesday roast (as Robbo put it). So I don't think they even had one full day at Butlins! Eating out and walking around a garden centre is hardly tiring.

What she's probably done is kept the kids up until 10pm most nights so the adults could drink and play bingo in Reds. Then they've been too tired to do things with the kids! We got the kids to bed at a decent time most nights and were up and out early every morning either seeing a show or doing an activity. I also don't understand why they sat in Reds every night doing the same old thing, when they could have gone and seen some fantastic live shows.

Also, I don't think they bothered with most of the kids shows, the panto, kids disco (there were three different types), puppet show, Skyline Gang (a kids pop group). I literally think they saw the Thomas show and I think PJ Masks and then soft play once, a free football session and swimming twice.

Also the Butlins reel she shared saying she completed it, a lot of those things weren't even on that week. She hardly completed anything. It wasn't a holiday for the kids, it was a holiday for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sounds like she’s probably got Covid again. She’s shattered because she usually does 0 things with her kids or interact with them

Reactions: 3
Linking the Aldi air fryer for everyone, how kind! Glad it won’t work for her.

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing more cringe than a parent moaning about being tired all the time. It’s like, part of it? It’s not a personality trait.

Reactions: 4
There’s nothing more cringe than a parent moaning about being tired all the time. It’s like, part of it? It’s not a personality trait.
Absolutely. Ive resigned myself to the fact that I'l be exhausted until my kids are adults. I work almost full time.

Being as exhausted as Robyn permanently is, isnt normal imo. She should really be going to the GPs for bloods.

She says this like her two don't constantly have a tablet shoved in front of them.

F113E116-5FD6-4472-B11F-21265148336B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She just has so much extra face. Why is she storing all that face? Suspicious.

• Haha
She cracksssss me up

Desperate to get noticed by Butlins and try and get a #giftedstay. Achieves 14 likes, no comments, and 1/3 of the video is them at a garden centre (I assume this isn’t part of Butlins 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s it guys I’m influenced! I’ve packed my polyester dresses, my fella is decked out in sports direct’s finest Adidas shorts and sweatshirt and we’re off to Butlins with a box of wine under one arm and a Flora tub of freezer stash. #makingmems #livingmybestlife #livelaughlove
And we don’t have kids so don’t need to worry about those inconveniencing cockblockers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s it guys I’m influenced! I’ve packed my polyester dresses, my fella is decked out in sports direct’s finest Adidas shorts and sweatshirt and we’re off to Butlins with a box of wine under one arm and a Flora tub of freezer stash. #makingmems #livingmybestlife #livelaughlove
And we don’t have kids so don’t need to worry about those inconveniencing cockblockers.
You are so lucky. I could never attain such a life or achieve such lofty heights as you, even though I regularly post inspirational quotes about pushing myself out of my comfort zone and grabbing opportunities with both hands 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget to pack some vests!

You have to howl at what she thinks is a busy day, she’s like a teenager playing house. She had to sit down with a coffee after doing the school run and putting a wash on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You are so lucky. I could never attain such a life or achieve such lofty heights as you, even though I regularly post inspirational quotes about pushing myself out of my comfort zone and grabbing opportunities with both hands 🙁
You just have to think, What would Beyoncé do?
Life’s too short to be warm in your own home, book a Haven holiday!

Don’t forget to pack some vests!

You have to howl at what she thinks is a busy day, she’s like a teenager playing house. She had to sit down with a coffee after doing the school run and putting a wash on 🤣
The vest doesn’t come off, just one on for the entire week xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Most peoples holidays feel relaxing, but where Yobbo only works 4 hours a week pot washing and does duck all outside of the house a holiday feels full on 😂
How does she still not have a picture in that frame? Jesus Christ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.