Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair here, 3y2m isn’t actually old enough to walk full time. Little legs and all that. So I don’t judge her for that at all. I judge her for everything else 😂
My son is a month or two younger than mason and he can walk a good distance he just chooses not too! 😂😂He also hates his buggy so I end up carrying him loads. So I don’t blame robbo for the buggy if she’s in a rush to get to school. She does lots of other things I don’t agree with tho!!

Reactions: 5
To be fair here, 3y2m isn’t actually old enough to walk full time. Little legs and all that. So I don’t judge her for that at all. I judge her for everything else 😂
For some kids it is. My daughter is a week older that Mason and hasn’t used the stroller since February this year 🤷🏼‍♀️ granted it’s because I was having a baby and didn’t want to get a double buggy to only use it for a few months, but she’s never struggled with the walking

Reactions: 3
My little one is younger than him and hasn’t been in a buggy for 12 months. Fair enough he gets a bit tired but I’ll put him on my shoulders. I know all kids are different but Robbo just screams laziness hence the amount of kindle usage! My little one has a kindle and he loves it but he isn’t superglued to it.

When my daughter was 3 years and twos months she was walking to school everyday to attend nursery!

Reactions: 1
Why is she complaining at being up at 6.30am and “having to work til 8pm” - isn’t this just called “being awake for the day”?

Reactions: 14
Why is she complaining at being up at 6.30am and “having to work til 8pm” - isn’t this just called “being awake for the day”?
Working until 8pm but the shift probably starts at 5pm. The kids really are just a device for her to trap men and steal their money.

Reactions: 7
You would actually think she was only person in the whole entire world to have to do the school run.

You would actually think she was only person in the whole entire world to have to do the school run.
I’ve said it before, if she hates it so much why doesn’t she spend some of the money she wastes on tat, on driving lessons and a little car. There’s no way they can’t afford it!

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before, if she hates it so much why doesn’t she spend some of the money she wastes on tat, on driving lessons and a little car. There’s no way they can’t afford it!
Completely agree. She has her priorities all mixed up. Instead of wasting money on clothes and multiple butlins breaks a year, start having a driving lesson a week! Oh wait..then she couldnt make a living from moaning about the school run on insta

Reactions: 10
Once Mason gets his funded hours she could try and get a job with better hours surely? So she isnt working until 8 or 9 at night.

Having children you accept it means early rises especially if they go to bed early.

With the high cost of childcare in this country I do take my hat off to parents who work unsociable hours around their partner to avoid the childcare costs and are up from 5am and not getting home until midnight or whatever but Robbo works about 2 days a week and doesnt do anything with her kids during the day.

Both myself and my partner work normal office hours and I'm ready for bed at 9pm so it cannot be easy if you do that.

Isn't CM her manager? Surely he could give her more suitable shifts?

She does the school run then goes home and sits on her arse for the day, it’s not difficult even if she’s working a couple of hours at tea time now and again!

I'm totally against this usually but I hope social services get involved because her posts online and the lack of parenting plus the DISLOCATION of her infants shoulder? Surely that should warrant someone to check in and make sure he's hitting milestones and his welfare?
Her 2 year old literally dislocated his shoulder and less than 12 hours later she's showing him loving life at a rememberance parade? Something isn't right, she's either lying which is fucked or she's making that poor bairn go out and look like he's having fun to suit her socials.

I want to add at the age of 15 I dislocated my shoulder but that was because I was stupid and rolled off my bunkbeds because I stupidly removed the bars because it wasn't cool to have bars..

I was in excruciating pain and it took me months to feel normal, there's no way there's any truth in what she's saying unless she's jammed that child into a pram regardless of his pain.

Thread suggestions: slobbo claims the wrong size, so full of lies, neglects her kids what a surprise

Thread suggestions: chicken man will beat your nan but that's okay shove the injured baby into the pram

Last edited:
I'm totally against this usually but I hope social services get involved because her posts online and the lack of parenting plus the DISLOCATION of her infants shoulder? Surely that should warrant someone to check in and make sure he's hitting milestones and his welfare?
Her 2 year old literally dislocated his shoulder and less than 12 hours later she's showing him loving life at a rememberance parade? Something isn't right, she's either lying which is fucked or she's making that poor bairn go out and look like he's having fun to suit her socials.

I want to add at the age of 15 I dislocated my shoulder but that was because I was stupid and rolled off my bunkbeds because I stupidly removed the bars because it wasn't cool to have bars..

I was in excruciating pain and it took me months to feel normal, there's no way there's any truth in what she's saying unless she's jammed that child into a pram regardless of his pain.

Thread suggestions: slobbo claims the wrong size, so full of lies, neglects her kids what a surprise

Thread suggestions: chicken man will beat your nan but that's okay shove the injured baby into the pram
I imagine she is exaggerating about the extent of his injury. My niece has a weird thing where her arm comes out of it’s socket, but once it’s back in she’s fine and like nothing has ever happened.

Yea she is a lazy parent (hugely dissatisfied with life) but what has she posted that would make social services concerned?

*Genuinely curious

Tattle users love pearl clutching about social services for anything less than perfect parenting. 🙄

At worst, Yobbo is just a pretty lazy parent. There are lots of them. Yes it sucks for the kids but it's not abuse so let's not get carried away.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.