Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbo you are literally living your karma right now! What you on about šŸ˜‚šŸ”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says a lot about someone when they publicly want credit for ā€œgoing higherā€ when she cheated on her husband when her much longed for baby was a year old, and is now making subtle digs about his behaviour while heā€™s going through cancer treatment

Stay classy Robbo

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Says a lot about someone when they publicly want credit for ā€œgoing higherā€ when she cheated on her husband when her much longed for baby was a year old, and is now making subtle digs about his behaviour while heā€™s going through cancer treatment

Stay classy Robbo
Sheā€™s gross

I also wonder if this is about CMs girls. They have been absent from the last couple of holidays I think?

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s gross

I also wonder if this is about CMs girls. They have been absent from the last couple of holidays I think?
Probably because they have gone away in term time.. school is more important than cheap crappy holidays.

Reactions: 2
Booking a 2024 holiday. Can someone find out how she is getting all this money from working 5 hours a week and let me know please. As clearly itā€™s the way forward to afford all these holidays and tit clothes and everything else.

Reactions: 7
Booking a 2024 holiday. Can someone find out how she is getting all this money from working 5 hours a week and let me know please. As clearly itā€™s the way forward to afford all these holidays and tit clothes and everything else.
Itā€™s clear she sends back half the stuff she orders, you never actually see her in it. Plus itā€™s tacky, cheap stuff that costs Ā£6 for a dress. Nothing to be envious of there. And same with the holidays - cheap and tacky. Thatā€™s how she does it. Quantity over quality when most people would prefer a quality holiday rather than multiple tit ones just to pretend itā€™s their entire personality. Boring.

Reactions: 10
She definitely got some inheritance from when her grandad passed away.

Reactions: 3
She definitely got some inheritance from when her grandad passed away.
I also think Richie must earn a good wage - he funded their entire lifestyle before and that was nice holidays, a nice house etc.

Due to the amount of time he physically has Ivy she'll be getting the top CMS, if they use that. However I can't see Richie scrimping on supporting Ivy so it may well be more.

Reactions: 5
Her and her sister got left his house in the will. Her sister sold her house to buy Slobbo out of their grandad's one and has moved into it.
Christ, so sheā€™s spending her inheritance on as many cheap breaks as possible. Wonder if El Vesto will be treated to some tops with sleeves as well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s very cavalier about her toddler having dislocated his shoulder? Dunno if itā€™s different for kids but when it happened to my other half he was in so much pain and had to be super careful with physio..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.