Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping infuriating. Why should these two able adults get anything paid for them. Just lazy scroungers

Reactions: 2
They'd probably get some UC still, my partners a manager on a good salary and because of my low earnings on maternity pay we now qualify (I'm probably on more than her whilst claiming SMP). I'll depend on her LHA rate too, if they live where it is quite high then it gives a bigger housing allowance on UC.
Ahh well. I'm jealous. I'm on mat pay with hubby on good wage and entitled to absolutely nothing.

Depends on whether she declares he’s living there. I know a few people who don’t and they’re constantly going on holidays abroad and buying nice things when they’re meant to be a single parent with 2 kids and only work part time.
I’m pretty sure it’s his house.

Tired from what? Watching some shows and taking stupid selfies? She’s so bloody weird. Just a complete weirdo

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure it’s his house.
Either Rob owns it, or they both do but I think they both moved in some where new together. She was living in Ritchie's/her house when she announced she was pregnant with Rob's child. Then a few weeks later she was in another house announcing that she'd like a new kitchen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Either Rob owns it, or they both do but I think they both moved in some where new together. She was living in Ritchie's/her house when she announced she was pregnant with Rob's child. Then a few weeks later she was in another house announcing that she'd like a new kitchen.
Jesus lord she’s classy.

It’s definitely Chicken Man’s house. She was lying on his couch wearing the dressing gown her husband bought her, within minutes of leaving him.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Shes pretty much trapped with chicken man unless she puts a rocket up her arse.

Trapped in a dead end job, went from her parents home to Richie to chicken man. She has never lived independently or without being a wife/girlfriend and/or mother.

I feel shes going to get to a certain stage in life and really regret settling for this crap.

Also Im a judgy witch but never in a million years would I take my children out of school to go to Butlins. Id not take them out of school for a an all inclusive holiday to Benidorm either mind. 😂

Reactions: 10
They 100 percent look like siblings

Notice how she happily said the football and soft play is free. And that’s where they happened to be that day. Does she spend any money on them kids?
Not if she can help it…

Reactions: 1
I doubt Ivy was crying because she didn’t want to leave the ‘holiday’. More likely she saw chicken man without a top on and was traumatised.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt Ivy was crying because she didn’t want to leave the ‘holiday’. More likely she saw chicken man without a top on and was traumatised.
Oh god. A thought has just occurred to me. Imagine as she gets older, and becomes more aware of the crappy choices her mum made when she was tiny, she’s going to be so angry that she was made to live with that angry, lazy, grubby bleep. I bet he’s a horrible stepdad… or at best, an uninvolved one.

Reactions: 10
Holiday blues surely cannot be associated with a Butlins holiday
(I’m not a Butlins hater just to be clear, But seriously?! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was probably crying as she has to go home to a life of either being at school or being at home. No fun days out, hobbies or activities. I bet going to her dad's seems like a holiday.
Holiday blues surely cannot be associated with a Butlins holiday
(I’m not a Butlins hater just to be clear, But seriously?! 🤣)
No Butlin's blues here! Home ready for bonfire night, a bug family get together and getting ready for school after half term (I didn't take my child out of school for Butlins).

Also I spotted Robbo, Chicken Man and the kids again when away, I'll explain more later, just going out now.

Reactions: 14
The irony of her sharing that reel from butlins which actually makes it look fun vs. Her sharing her own content which makes it look soooo dire

Reactions: 3
How can you have the holiday blues when all you did the whole time was the exact same stuff you do when you're at home? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.