Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken man doesn't look shattered at all.
He looks the same as usual - absolutely fuming he's not wearing a vest with his tits hanging out the side and not downing a tinny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chicken man doesn't look shattered at all.
He looks the same as usual - absolutely fuming he's not wearing a vest with his tits hanging out the side and not downing a tinny

This morning he’s in a vest AND his pants. Lovely sight first thing 🥴

Reactions: 1
The stupid witch has just included about 10 kids in her stories who I highly doubt she knows or has permission from their parents to post!

if this silly cow had brains she’d be dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Really nice of her to post videos of other peoples children on her stories! hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
sorry but that mini break looks like total chaos to me, hell if i was to be completely honest. 🔥
Seems that they are very stuck in their ways as far as "holidays" go because they do the same things on every single one.
Even in Jamaica those 2 spent the whole week in the all inclusive bar watching the all inclusive entertainment! She doesn't even try to make things look nice, its all so sloppy and chavtastic.
her influencer style is great to watch for a good laugh and to thank duck I'm not living her life!! can imagine those two morons on Jezza kyle back in the day..

Reactions: 9
I was the same, I once walked past Pontins and thought "I can't believe people holiday there" and then here I am 10 years later at Butlins. 😂 To be honest I only came here as it was recommended by friends and going by who they are I gave it a go. We've been here a couple of times now and for us it is completely about the kids. It's their holiday to do the things they love; watching shows, swimming, arts and crafts, football, climbing wall, fair rides, mini discos, 2p machines etc and spending time together having fun as a family. Whereas I can see that some parents probably do come here for their own benefit (drinking in the bars and the nightlife) and they just let their kids get on with it.
That’s completely fair. I hope you’re having a lovely time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yobbo, if you’re reading, please stop posting pictures of your holiday. It’s bad enough that you’re living it, nobody else wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she afford these breaks? I know they are tit holidays and look like hell and in term time but she barely works? How does she pay bills , support her kids, buy all the crappy clothes and holidays on 4 hours a week?

Reactions: 4
How does she afford these breaks? I know they are tit holidays and look like hell and in term time but she barely works? How does she pay bills , support her kids, buy all the crappy clothes and holidays on 4 hours a week?
Probably gets rent paid for as she works minimum hours, chicken man is a manager at spoons and they pick up around £32k a year, child support from ivy’s dad, and commission for all the aff links she posts daily. You see her post all these new bargain outfits whilst at home posing in her mirror but never see pics of her out and about in them. Guessing they get returned as she’s always in the same clothes on holiday

Reactions: 6
Probably gets rent paid for as she works minimum hours, chicken man is a manager at spoons and they pick up around £32k a year, child support from ivy’s dad, and commission for all the aff links she posts daily. You see her post all these new bargain outfits whilst at home posing in her mirror but never see pics of her out and about in them. Guessing they get returned as she’s always in the same clothes on holiday
They won't get rent paid for when CM works. I'm part time and we don't get rent paid for because of that.

They won't get rent paid for when CM works. I'm part time and we don't get rent paid for because of that.
Depends on whether she declares he’s living there. I know a few people who don’t and they’re constantly going on holidays abroad and buying nice things when they’re meant to be a single parent with 2 kids and only work part time.

Reactions: 7
What was that I wrote last night about cue a loved up picture with Ivy today and she’s also showing her and ‘Mase’ taking part in activities. Imagine being on holiday and being on Tattle.
5B7950FF-0E90-4F6E-A7ED-501732C80C78.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Seems like the Poultry pisshead has his parents looking after the kids.. probably why he put in a t-shirt because that counts as formal wear for him.

Reactions: 1
They'd probably get some UC still, my partners a manager on a good salary and because of my low earnings on maternity pay we now qualify (I'm probably on more than her whilst claiming SMP). I'll depend on her LHA rate too, if they live where it is quite high then it gives a bigger housing allowance on UC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.