Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she reads here and posts a story of her with Ivy dancing or cuddling, with ‘my world’ or some tit written on it!

Reactions: 5
I see no benefit to Ivy missing school to go to Butlins when it seems like it’s just an excuse (like all their holidays!) for the adults to get pissed. Don’t get what special ‘Mems” are being made here. Agreed, we have just had the weirdest two years thanks to a pandemic, but given the amount of school that they have already missed why don’t they just make more effort at weekends? That’s what’s most parents do. Her whole personality is “I live for travel” when the reality is it’s just a cheap holiday anywhere for her & Rob to consume alcohol & scrimp on food & entertainment for the kids. Whilst refusing to put the heating on to fund the tacky needless trips away.

Reactions: 10
I bet they’re the type to take in secret alcohol in the evenings as well. Couple of cans of Carling hidden under Masey’s pram 🤣

Reactions: 12
I bet they’re the type to take in secret alcohol in the evenings as well. Couple of cans of Carling hidden under Masey’s pram 🤣
She did this at her sisters wedding… she boasted about having a box of wine under the pram and said people were coming over for ‘pram wine’.
Says it all really, a box of cheap vino stuffed under your babies pram whilst you get sloshed. Parenting goals right there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't understand CM's 'no waste pepper hack'. It's just removing the pepper from the stem. I mean that's what I've always done, what is every one else doing?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand CM's 'no waste pepper hack'. It's just removing the pepper from the stem. I mean that's what I've always done, what is every one else doing?! 😂
Lol I think she thinks people just cut the tops off. I cut the top off but then I remove the left over bits from the stem and add them in. It’s really riveting content!!!

Reactions: 4
I think I’ve once put gin in a screw top capri sun pouch for a night out 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Call me a snob but I just can’t think of anything worse than Butlins. It looks so dreary and shite 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me a snob but I just can’t think of anything worse than Butlins. It looks so dreary and shite 😫
My kids absolutely love Butlins, I’m taking them when they break up at christmas! It’s not my first choice of holiday but i go because its purely for them, a week dedicated to doing what they want - Not drinking cheap wine & letting the Red Coats parent for the week!!
Let’s face it, Robbo & CM could do what they are doing now, at home! & not let Ivy miss out on school!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My kids absolutely love Butlins, I’m taking them when they break up at christmas! It’s not my first choice of holiday but i go because its purely for them, a week dedicated to doing what they want - Not drinking cheap wine & letting the Red Coats parent for the week!!
Let’s face it, Robbo & CM could do what they are doing now, at home! & not let Ivy miss out on school!!
I’ve also been to Butlins & the kids loved it. Same with Haven. Although like you, we didn’t take fish pie we made 3 weeks ago, yellow sticker milk & spend all our nights getting pissed while they ran about alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was the same, I once walked past Pontins and thought "I can't believe people holiday there" and then here I am 10 years later at Butlins. 😂 To be honest I only came here as it was recommended by friends and going by who they are I gave it a go. We've been here a couple of times now and for us it is completely about the kids. It's their holiday to do the things they love; watching shows, swimming, arts and crafts, football, climbing wall, fair rides, mini discos, 2p machines etc and spending time together having fun as a family. Whereas I can see that some parents probably do come here for their own benefit (drinking in the bars and the nightlife) and they just let their kids get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻
I see no benefit to Ivy missing school to go to Butlins when it seems like it’s just an excuse (like all their holidays!) for the adults to get pissed. Don’t get what special ‘Mems” are being made here. Agreed, we have just had the weirdest two years thanks to a pandemic, but given the amount of school that they have already missed why don’t they just make more effort at weekends? That’s what’s most parents do. Her whole personality is “I live for travel” when the reality is it’s just a cheap holiday anywhere for her & Rob to consume alcohol & scrimp on food & entertainment for the kids. Whilst refusing to put the heating on to fund the tacky needless trips away.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.