Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised 'rob's' special pepper trip was actually stolen from Jamie Olivers £1 pound meal show (of course they'd be watching) I love how these insta huns try and pass off the dumbest tit off as their own 😆

Reactions: 8
Just realised 'rob's' special pepper trip was actually stolen from Jamie Olivers £1 pound meal show (of course they'd be watching) I love how these insta huns try and pass off the dumbest tit off as their own 😆
Ha! I spotted that on Gogglebox too.
To have the holiday blues from a trip down the road to a holiday park, especially when you’ve not long done the same trip, is not a good sign. She needs to make her day to day life better instead of running away from it.
Not putting the heating on but ordering a takeaway?!
Also why is that road so ‘dangerous’ does anyone know or is passenger Yobbo just moaning again.

Reactions: 8
Ha! I spotted that on Gogglebox too.
To have the holiday blues from a trip down the road to a holiday park, especially when you’ve not long done the same trip, is not a good sign. She needs to make her day to day life better instead of running away from it.
Not putting the heating on but ordering a takeaway?!
Also why is that road so ‘dangerous’ does anyone know or is passenger Yobbo just moaning again.
went to skeggvegas recently and as the driver I can hand on heart say that the roads around there are easy as duck to drive around. She wants a dangerous road, she needs to try 5.15 rush hour through the centre of Birmingham.
she wouldn’t be yobbo is she wasn’t moaning 😂

Reactions: 9
Another embarrassing haul. They got 12 packs of chicken. So chavvy she thinks greed is a flex.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Like we've all said multiple times, is there really any need!? Personally, that shop needs to limit per person how much they can get of each item!! Greedy greedy c**t .. just because it's cheap and on offer, you don't fken take it all you stupid cow 🙄

Reactions: 9
You just wouldn't would you!? I'd feel guilty as duck if I done that. & she said there was loads left too.. was there robbo? Or are you just saying that so people don't say anything 🤔

Reactions: 4
The boomerang eyeballs are what I expect demons to look like, she’s one ugly fucker - sorry not sorry

Reactions: 5
I had to purchase 6 packs of asda essentials apples in two transactions as I didn't realise it was a limit of 3 of each essentials product.

I was mortified (it was for a class dooking for apples, so a genuine reason and coming out my own pocket). People like her have no shame.

Reactions: 2
So she can book another holiday but doesn't want to make sure her kids are nice and warm by putting her heating on....

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they're all so shattered from Butlins! Monday you don't get there until the afternoon and then you leave Friday morning by 10, so you have three full days. She posted on the Tuesday they were having a lazy morning in the apartment, then going to see Thomas which was either a 11.30 or 13.30 showing. Then they completely cancelled Thursday afternoon and decided not to go and see the kids shows (which was Peppa Pig Live), so they stayed in the apartment. They were hardly busy doing activities at Butlins as twice they were out Mablethorpe way seeing Rob's grandparents and then visiting a garden centre and having a Wednesday roast (as Robbo put it). So I don't think they even had one full day at Butlins! Eating out and walking around a garden centre is hardly tiring.

What she's probably done is kept the kids up until 10pm most nights so the adults could drink and play bingo in Reds. Then they've been too tired to do things with the kids! We got the kids to bed at a decent time most nights and were up and out early every morning either seeing a show or doing an activity. I also don't understand why they sat in Reds every night doing the same old thing, when they could have gone and seen some fantastic live shows.

Also, I don't think they bothered with most of the kids shows, the panto, kids disco (there were three different types), puppet show, Skyline Gang (a kids pop group). I literally think they saw the Thomas show and I think PJ Masks and then soft play once, a free football session and swimming twice.

Also the Butlins reel she shared saying she completed it, a lot of those things weren't even on that week. She hardly completed anything. It wasn't a holiday for the kids, it was a holiday for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nah even her genuine followers must be getting fed up now. She’s moaning she’s shattered from yet another holiday (even if it looks shite it’s still a holiday), while a lot of them will be working full time just to pay the basic bills! Then clearing out the affordable food, not putting the heating on but booking yet another trip?!

Reactions: 4
So they're either eating chicken for lunch/dinner for the next few weeks or keeping it in their freezer til it goes limp and giving the kids food poisoning so they got to bed at 3:30 instead of 5:30 so she can down a litre of echo falls and get fisted by chicken mans wet spotty fists..

I just can't understand how she would want to live such a mundane life for her and her children tbh

Ivy can get out at least with the help of her father but God help bleeping masey pops, he'll be supervising the local wetherspoons and fighting old ladies soon

Robbo wake up!!! Do you want this for your baby boy?

Thread suggestions: Cutting an onion 36 months PP is hard nevermind cuddling up to that tub of lard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So they're either eating chicken for lunch/dinner for the next few weeks or keeping it in their freezer til it goes limp and giving the kids food poisoning so they got to bed at 3:30 instead of 5:30 so she can down a litre of echo falls and get fisted by chicken mans wet spotty fists..

I just can't understand how she would want to live such a mundane life for her and her children tbh

Ivy can get out at least with the help of her father but God help bleeping masey pops, he'll be supervising the local wetherspoons and fighting old ladies soon

Robbo wake up!!! Do you want this for your baby boy?

Thread suggestions: Cutting an onion 36 months PP is hard nevermind cuddling up to that tub of lard
Wet spotty fists 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.