Being Robbo #7 Yobbo bragging about the joys of 12 degrees in Benidorm, yet the lack of “blended family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally just pure trash isn’t she? Chav seems unpleasant but what else can you call them?

Reactions: 7
Looool tbf he does look bleeping creepy! Imagine having to look up at that on top of you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s cool, none of us ever fancied sleeping without nightmares again anyway 🤢
HA sorry I just had to mention it because obviously they have sooo much sex and their sex life is so wild and their god damn baby is such a cock block and she loves getting fisted so they just have sex 24-7

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HA sorry I just had to mention it because obviously they have sooo much sex and their sex life is so wild and their god damn baby is such a cock block and she loves getting fisted so they just have sex 24-7
Oh bleeping stop, where’s the fisting come from?! I think I’ve missed a backstory here 😂

• Haha
Oooh she’s on fire! Maybe it’s all the free booze going to her head, the real and even more unfiltered Robbo is coming out to play.
How does she not lose followers from these trashy outbursts, we can’t all be there for the Tattle goss 🤣🤣

Honestly it’s bleeping embarrassing. Isn’t Facebook where family members and parents hang out? Imagine announcing to your gran and your aunty that your toddler was a cock block? The way she talks about her children is vile, she used to say similar about Ivy when she was pregnant with Mason and it’s not only horrid for the poor kids but so distasteful when the majority of her followers will have found her through her various IVF hashtags!

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure why her and her fella always try to pull the most unflattering pictures! Her selfies are something else 🤢

Reactions: 9
How many times is she trying to convince us she’s having a lovely time? ‘We’re having such a lovely week’ … if you have to keep reminding yourself of that, then your not.

Reactions: 13
Why the obsession with screens? I probably sound old and boring but I’m sure he gets enough screen time at home, could they not actually you know... leave the iPad at home and do stuff and spend meaningful time with him whilst they’re away? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Love how there’s an old man wrapped in a fleece and then chicken man in a vest. What a mess.

• Haha
Ah the poor kid has a screen put in front of him at any opportunity. I’m a parent & some times they are a life saver but I also put a bit of thought into it & take other things out to occupy the kids! He’s literally going to spend a week getting square eyes in Benidorm instead of inside their house !!
They just some across as the laziest cba tit bag parents, but as long as they can get pissed &Rob gets his hole, who cares about the kids eh!:rolleyes:

Why the obsession with screens? I probably sound old and boring but I’m sure he gets enough screen time at home, could they not actually you know... leave the iPad at home and do stuff and spend meaningful time with him whilst they’re away? 🙄
They could’ve sat him under a bright lamp with his iPad at home and it would’ve been exactly the same holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she think parents did before phones/ipads ect existed exactly? Its 'necessary' no its just easier for her to do what she wants by shoving a phone in his face at all times.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.