Being Robbo #7 Yobbo bragging about the joys of 12 degrees in Benidorm, yet the lack of “blended family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread for our Robbo…

Recap:
• Currently in Benidorm with CM and Mase to give Mase quality time with mum and dad - not really they just haven’t got anyone to palm him off to but it’s okay as he would have been cheap/free to take!

•Body confident Robbo lost weight for this holiday and despite the 12 degree temperature will absolutely still wear her bikini👙 to prove a point!

•Yep CM is rocking his vests 🤢

•Mase is living his best life on holiday… from his pushchair and playing on a tablet/phone 😵💫

•Robbo still moans about her 4 hour a week job in spoons kitchen and has a hard life, yet never does anything in all her other free time apart from moan (usually about her precious babies or CM).

•We know she is an avid reader of tattle and will often troll us based on current conversation 👋🏼

I have probably missed loads out, but it’s 4:45am and my brain doesn’t function well, feel free to add more!

As you were! 🙃

Reactions: 12
She’s very body confident but her bikini pics will be taken from so far away that you’re not sure what you’re looking at. Tbf, I think that about the close ups too

Reactions: 5
Peak Robbo, wishing her son Happy Valentine’s Day and using a selfie of her in a dress first before the one that features her son 😂

Reactions: 7
Obviously that wasn't posted on her IG to thousands of followers.

Look at her post in comparison to Ritchie's. It's obvious who came out of their divorce doing well.

Aww I’m glad he’s met someone. Hopefully he recovers and can be happy!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.