Being Robbo #7 Yobbo bragging about the joys of 12 degrees in Benidorm, yet the lack of “blended family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I’m so pleased to see that lovely post about Richie - that girl is beautiful (a complete up grade on yobbo) and more importantly seems genuinely kind / supportive ❤
Yobbo on the other hand has sunk to a whole new level….. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who is she kidding, sunbathing weather? I’ve just looked on iPhone weather and it’s 17 degrees :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Oh just when you think Robbo couldn’t stoop any lower, she pulls out the cock block comment. Wow, she really is so gross!

Reactions: 11
What actually happened to her?! As someone on here said the other day, she was always a bit dull and harmless when she was Ritchie but these days she’s just a TOTAL turnaround and such a chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Umm the bloke in the photo is literally wearing a fleece! And Mase is in a jumper.
1715BB3D-4355-4F7C-ABD6-14DB9003792F.jpeg
Had anyone commented on the vile Valentine’s Day post?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she lying about something that’s so easy to check? The high today is 17, low is 11. It’s British seaside in August weather at best.

Just spied it. She’s beautiful!
God, she's really sticking to this dream holiday with Mason tit isn't she. She'll come back with a cold after roaming around half naked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s not hot in Alicante region at the moment. Dry and pleasant yes. Hot no. Coats on in morning upto lunch time. Coats on from 4pm. Bitterbreeze at times. Speaking as cabin crew who left yesterday I know 😂🤷‍♀️😂

You won’t catch any locals in the pool until end of May/June. She’s a liar.

Reactions: 16
No it was posted on her Facebook this morning.

These are the current comments 🤮
They’re just those nerds you come across who think being crass about their children and having sex is hilarious. I’ve said it before - she’ll say “people just don’t get my humour”. It’s embarrassing and masking the fact that they hate each other and are both grim people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.