Being Robbo #7 Yobbo bragging about the joys of 12 degrees in Benidorm, yet the lack of “blended family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I would NOT like someone I don’t know filming my children on their holiday with their phone. Weird and odd in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
This is not what couples do. Well, it’s not what me and my husband do. Please tell me it’s not what most couples do 😂😂 why hasn’t she gone to Barcelona, Lisbon, Rome or something and sightseeing. Why is she in a family hotel watching kids entertainment WITHOUT her kids. I just can’t cope.
Mental isn’t it. If I suggested to my boyfriend we head to Sunny Beach for our next holiday and spend our evenings watching children entertainment I’d be back on Tinder before I could say ‘polyester tart’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mental isn’t it. If I suggested to my boyfriend we head to Sunny Beach for our next holiday and spend our evenings watching children entertainment I’d be back on Tinder before I could say ‘polyester tart’
Polyester tart is still killing me 😂 I honestly can’t even convince my husband to go for a ‘week in the sun’ holiday anywhere, let alone a bloody all inclusive Cheapo trash fest like this… not that I’d want to anyway but you know 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand this holiday?
This is not a ‘dirty thirty’. She’s having a family holiday without her kids. Surely if they were leaving the hotel to explore the bars and stuff she would be uploading it? But she’s in bed before 10 😂

Reactions: 9
All she’s done is eat all day and she’s knackered… duck a duck, I wish my life was that hectic 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that was an absolute pointless waste of time. Didn’t do anything different to her usual life - spent the days sat on her arse. Her life is so unfulfilling it’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant believe that was her birthday trip shes been going on about for so long.. she literally spent 2 days by the pool (one of them indoor) and watched 2 nights of crappy entertainment in a family hotel.. I find the entertainment boring at the best of times nevermind watching a kids disco that your kids arent even doing 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can’t even cope that they were there for three nights and did the SAME THING EACH NIGHT (including watching the kids entertainment which I won’t even comment on)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.