Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I had a thought this morning, apparently Mason needed this "time with mummy and daddy one on one". Now aside from the fact he is the only child out of their combined four that gets all day every day with both his mum and dad I would definitely argue the case that Ivy needed a break more than any of the other children.

In her short four years of life Ivy has went through parental separation, her father moving a distance away and seeing him fairly infrequently, having two older girls thrust in to her life as "siblings,", had a younger sibling born, had two great grandparents pass (according to Robbo's posts), went through a pandemic which will definitely limit her limited social interactions more and her dad now has cancer.

Yes a four year old won't understand a lot of that in the way an adult does but by Christ that poor child has suffered a lot of adverse childhood experiences.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Exactly, your way is perfect.

Don’t want to sound like a Mumsnet-style prude but my baby (who really is only a baby at 8 weeks, Robbo!) will never be an iPad kid who can’t sit at a table without the distraction of YouTube or whatever. I just think it’s really sad. It’s a big bug bear of mine to see kids - especially very young ones - glued to technology when they’re out and about as they can barely socialize properly, then their lazy (looking at you Robyn 😉) wonder why.
You do seem a bit mumsnet-y…….

• Haha
Reactions: 24

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Hi guys! Lots of questions (as if) about what buggy we got, so here’s an aff link so I can buy one last round of skol’s in the sun. ‘We’ got it 4 years ago for Ivy and it’s still going strong, unlike the marriage I was in when ‘we’ bought it. That’s long gone (along with exotic spenny holidays!) and here I am in Benners having plastic menu tapas lunch for a tenner with CM and the cock blocker.

She is wayyyy overdoing it… if you’re having a happy holiday, you don’t generally repeatedly post stories literally saying ‘this is so good, so FUN, we’re having the BEST time’ 😂
All because Ritchie flashed his lovely new gf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I’m a teacher but I don’t understand why she moans about the school run? All she has to do is drop the child off, then return to the couch to boomerang until home time?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Her latest story is PRICELESS. Mason explored and expanded his mind in whatever way he wanted to 🤣🤣🤣 what the fuck are you on about hun. He expanded his mind via the medium of the iPad while strapped into his buggy. Also doesn’t the background of that photo look the most depressing ever 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is total speculation…
BUT, when I was in a really shitty relationship with a manipulative, controlling arse of a man, we would have massive arguments and then there would be big shows of affection. It would often follow with another HUGE row however, the relationship was just so turbulent. Biggest example is that he proposed in response to an argument (I said yes lol because I was very young and naive). Another is that we actually decided to set a date for the wedding right after another massive row. We ended up breaking up for good about a week after setting the wedding date 🤦🏻‍♀️
What I’m saying is - her writing a bit gushing post about how happy they are might not necessarily be because they’re in an amazing place. People often over compensate with how happy they are when they’re not. Maybe the really are on the rocks and she’s trying to convince herself/the world otherwise.

Reactions: 22
Exactly, your way is perfect.

Don’t want to sound like a Mumsnet-style prude but my baby (who really is only a baby at 8 weeks, Robbo!) will never be an iPad kid who can’t sit at a table without the distraction of YouTube or whatever. I just think it’s really sad. It’s a big bug bear of mine to see kids - especially very young ones - glued to technology when they’re out and about as they can barely socialize properly, then their lazy (looking at you Robyn 😉) wonder why.
I don’t agree with what robbo does because Mase does seem to have an iPad under his nose at every opportunity, however I also think there’s a way of having best of both worlds. My daughter is amazing at the table, will sit and chat, use a fork, doesn’t need a high chair etc (only a few months older than Mason) but she’s also just turned three and has her limits to patience (much shorter than an adult) so when it gets to the end of her meal, usually halfway through ours, we will get out an iPad for her to draw on/play sorting games whilst we finish up. And it’s each to their own of course but I don’t even feel like I’m ‘resorting’ to it, as it’s teaching her skills that she will need in the future (sorting and matching, digital competency etc).

Think what I’m saying is, you don’t have to be one kind of parent or the other, you can come to a compromise which suits everyone best. Shame Robbo only thinks about what she wants

Reactions: 21

Annecdote

Her stories are just her trying to justify what she does aren’t they? “He explored his his mind and had one on one time without all his siblings.” No you took him away on his own without his sisters, who no doubt would have played with him and allowed him to interact with actual humans instead of a screen.
It’s actually embarrassing. No way would I even dream of taking one of my kids away and leaving the other especially for them to be shoved in a pram at every opportunity.

Reactions: 21

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Dirty thirty...what does that even mean?! Weirdo.
If Mason isn’t going then it probably means CM will be dirty cos he’s sweating drinking 8 pints of Carling on a sun bed, and then shat himself. And then they retire to bed for some light fisting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Let’s play Robbo’s dirty thirty bingo!

She’ll say at least twice how this break was so needed. So needed. They’re so lucky they can do it. So lucky.

Mirror shot of her in a bikini with some caption about loving yourself and wearing the bikini.

Sibling selfie of her and chicken man.

Boomerang of chicken man with a pint, and of him looking at his phone.

Chicken man’s udders.

Story about how the weather has been perfect. Even if it’s 10 degrees.

Affiliate links tacky clothes.

Photos of her moon face in the sun. What an oxymoron.

• Haha
Is she on this planet. Doesn't get a minute? The majority of her day is spent on the sofa. She has the luxury of cooking dinner at 4pm. Meanwhile, I leave the house at 6:30am to drive a 30 mile round trip take my baby to daycare, then back to work to do a 10 hour shift. Fuel prices are crippling me, my wage doesn't reflect the cost of living, and I get home at 6pm, do my Baby's nighttime routine and I'm sitting down at 8pm to eat dinner. I'm sure plenty are in my position. There's no posing in my mirror in shitty flammable dresses. She doesn't know she's fucking born

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
She’s maybe had to go into hospital for severe heatstroke due to the extreme heat and sun they were exposed to in Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
‘life is so busy’ says the person who spends 90% of her weekdays sat on her arse on the sofa and doing boomerangs of her eyeballs. Okay hun.

and ‘we have the best holidays’ - you literally holiday in hovels.

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I honestly never wish for another bad to happen to anyone but I would piss myself if her dirty thirty Benidorm tack-fest got cancelled after her boring everyone to death about it for weeks and spending the kids whole clothing budget for a year on an endless amount of cheap dresses and bodysuits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha