Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so Instagram doesn’t flag it as a covid post and put the covid information button at the bottom

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She does it because Ashlie Sugarrushed does & as a fellow terrible mother, Robbo looks up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally has covid in her house right now, is it the I’m alright Jack mentality or is she just thick? Yobbo.
44E106E0-42B6-4B44-929C-BC1FCC8A6A82.jpeg

Reactions: 4
But what do you expect people to do? Live in fear forever of covid?
We have to still try and live some sort of normal life and I’d the government are saying it’s fine then who cares
It was a comment on her attitude and intelligence in general, but I’m not saying any more as don’t want to derail the thread.

Reactions: 10
I'm so confused so the other week she was saying she had flu for 10 days & now she has covid!? You can tell she's loving not having to go to work or take kids too school because we've had no moaning this week. Also good timing for her to catch it before her holiday so she's off work even longer (not saying you can plan it obvs, just so weird) She would do my head in if I worked with someone like her.

I'm so confused so the other week she was saying she had flu for 10 days & now she has covid!? You can tell she's loving not having to go to work or take kids too school because we've had no moaning this week. Also good timing for her to catch it before her holiday so she's off work even longer (not saying you can plan it obvs, just so weird) She would do my head in if I worked with someone like her.
Also the other day she put on a meme saying she’d never caught it?
Also she constantly says she’s happy with her body etc but is back to breathing in pics for the gram, like when she was dieting?
Just make it all make sense?!

Reactions: 10
Remember guys, she doesn’t care about diets and how she looks. But she’s enjoying losing weight because of covid 🙄 such a toxic attitude in a house with young girls.

• Angry
Why the duck is she trying to make “the vid” a thing ffs
Because she’s an influencer, duh 🤣 what was even the point of that sideways photo about how she’s lucky to have minimal symptoms? She just wants people to say she looks skinny. She must still be out of breath from breathing in so hard.

Reactions: 6
Her constant moaning about being a mother is so annoying. Once in a while, a post I don’t mind, as being a mam is very hard! But every single day!!! It is even draining me just looking at them! Unfollowed

Reactions: 6
If you look at the bottom of the wall between the cabinet and her body you can see where she’s used facetune or something to edit the picture 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.