Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to introduce a new partner on the plane like last time? 😜
I cannot wait! Let’s take bets on what the new one’s name will be. She’s going for an R theme with her baby daddies, so I’ll say Ryan.

Reactions: 6
💯 trouble in paradise. I think she looks like she’s been crying in the story with mason…..

also my guess is Ross!!

Reactions: 6
Lol she hasnt been 'influential' ... does she think shes an influencer 😂

Its sad that she hides her full smile. A gappy smile is nothing to be embarassed about!

Reactions: 5
I'm confused so she's been working & with family all month, but we are only 18 days in & 10 of those she was sick (bullshit) So was she ill & still working which is gross or was she was off for 10 days which means she only could of worked 8 shifts max, when we all know she only works like two days a week. Just more whining & utter rubbish, yawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.