Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks nice when she smiles and shows her teeth, she should do that more often instead of gurning.

Reactions: 9
Because she doesn’t know how to interact with her kids, actually speaking makes her sound chavvy IMO.

Reactions: 1
HOW she can repost that Alex Light post when she’s publicly shared messages where she’s body shamed Rob. Does she understand what she’s doing? This girl should’ve stayed in school 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
A lazy Saturday morning, same as every other morning. Ooh and a holiday in 3 weeks, only with half the family though🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'I deserve a break & no one will make me feel bad' from the laziest, most entitled whiner there ever was 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is she posting about having chicken and Brussels sprouts when it’s not even 12pm? She’s so weird. Like, everything she does and says is just... weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Little dig at chicken man and tattle?!
D885560A-54A7-45E4-848F-596AE45F4D2D.jpeg

‘Mase’ really does seem to be the favourite right now doesn’t he.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.