Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The vid’? Seriously, just shut up. Why is she so annoying and just simply bleeping weird?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t read through the recent comments on here but for duck sake. The ‘vid’? Why is she making out like it’s some great thing to have. She pisses me off so much. How anyone can stand her I’ll never know. Wonder if this means her holiday will be cancelled if she’s still positive 👀 wouldn’t that be a shame…

Reactions: 3
Wahhh my kid got up at 5am the last couple of days. I'm sorry robbo did you have a busy day that includes leaving the house? No of course you don't, please wind your whining neck in.

Reactions: 11
Lol imagine your kid getting up at 5am and still having to work a 40 hour week. Just imagine Robbo!

That is such a horrible way to refer to your partner in public. I might tell my boyfriend he’s a tosser but I’m not gonna put it all over Instagram. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 13
They live in the same house, surely she would have noticed him cooking and eating the chicken last night, so hardly a huge surprise was it?! 🙄🥱
Tbf he looks like the kind of man who’s always clutching some food item in his dirty greasy chubbers so she probably zones it out. It’s top level hilarious how she left her husband for Lord of the Vests and she bleeping despises him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf he looks like the kind of man who’s always clutching some food item in his dirty greasy chubbers so she probably zones it out. It’s top level hilarious how she left her husband for Lord of the Vests and she bleeping despises him
She’s literally so miserable isn’t she. Every story is about how much she hates her life or some element of it. And we all talk about in here about why doesn’t she leave chicken man but they suit each other. Both just nasty people.

Reactions: 8
She was cooking TWO curries at like 9 this morning! So what is she on about he's ate the chicken for tonight? When the duck was the curry for... breakfast??? 😒

• Haha
She’s literally so miserable isn’t she. Every story is about how much she hates her life or some element of it. And we all talk about in here about why doesn’t she leave chicken man but they suit each other. Both just nasty people.
She used to always moan about Ritchie, sleeping/ being boring/ snoring (she used to film that!).

Reactions: 8
She used to always moan about Ritchie, sleeping/ being boring/ snoring (she used to film that!).
Toxic behaviour. Honestly if my boyfriend put up an IG story saying I was a tosser I’d be so embarrassed. Calling Ritchie boring but look at her life hahaha. I wonder if he looks at her gram and laughs.

Reactions: 7
Did she not work it out when she ate chicken for her dinner last night?! She literally posted about it. I’m so confused as to why this was a surprise when she ate it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.