Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have date night and they still go to a spoons! Sweet heaven above, these people have absolutely no Life at all. If I went on a rare child free date night I’d be fuming if he took me to spoons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have date night and they still go to a spoons! Sweet heaven above, these people have absolutely no Life at all. If I went on a rare child free date night I’d be fuming if he took me to spoons 😂
Followed by Nando’s 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nowt screams romance like 40% (or whatever discount they get) off a sharing pitcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. If my partner took me on a ‘date night’ to Spoons or Nando’s he would be long gone. This is the most tragic thing I’ve ever seen.

Also editing to say, if she wanted more finer things in life, she could. She could work more hours, and have nice things. I just can’t imagine being so unmotivated, what does it show her children? She’s literally living the ‘bare minimum’ of life.

Reactions: 6
I obviously have low standards, because I'd happily go to Nandos and Spoons for a cheap date night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like a nice simple date night, very rare do we go anywhere overly expensive, but we like to venture out and try new places. This is just typical of them.

Reactions: 3
For me it’s the beer shot where she’s clearly just wrapped a sheet round her implying her and CM have sha**ed 🤢 🤮 seriously yobbo show some self respect!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For me it’s the beer shot where she’s clearly just wrapped a sheet round her implying her and CM have sha**ed 🤢 🤮 seriously yobbo show some self respect!!
Yum, imagine a greasy post Nando’s shag with CM. Probably abused some pensioners in Spoons to get his motor running and remember how they got together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.