Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible for her that she’s lost her Grandad. I’m still not sure my first response would be to order a takeaway and post on social media though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday was the anniversary of their engagement, yet they didn’t even mention it? That seems odd to me. Then again, they never mention their actual anniversary (probably because Robbo was still married at the time!) so perhaps it’s not out of character.
I have a theory that they’re not engaged anymore.
I also think he seems so tired of her lately. Anything she uploads of him (which is pretty thin on the ground as it is) demonstrate his annoyance. He doesn’t even smile for photos anymore. What is going on in their “soon-to-be marriage”?

Reactions: 7
Yesterday was the anniversary of their engagement, yet they didn’t even mention it? That seems odd to me. Then again, they never mention their actual anniversary (probably because Robbo was still married at the time!) so perhaps it’s not out of character.
I also think he seems so tired of her lately. Anything she uploads of him (which is pretty thin on the ground as it is) demonstrate his annoyance. He doesn’t even smile for photos anymore. What is going on in their “soon-to-be marriage”?
Look at his face here. Picture of 'future' wedded bliss that is 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m sure her dad absolutely loves videos of him relaxing being broadcast to thousands of strangers. Yobbo is such a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 10
hi
Expect pictures of engagement ring in 3 2 1 .... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally all she needs is what, maybe 30 people to do it and she’s got £450 in referrals

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.