Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually quite sad that she posts so much stuff that is a direct contradiction to her own life and totally ironic but she has NO idea

Reactions: 9
Aw, Diddums has had to do some pot washing at Spoons. She’s so brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s a tip Yobbo. Google childrens swim clothes & shorts. Unless of course you’re angling for some freebies to be thrown your way 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Here’s a tip Yobbo. Google childrens swim clothes & shorts. Unless of course you’re angling for some freebies to be thrown your way 🙄
Sure this time last year she was doing sale ‘hauls’ from next?!

Wrap your child up and take him out to play you miserable lazy cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’d think her complete shock and hatred of having to walk to collect her children in slightly cold weather would be enough to spur her on to learn to drive!

I don’t understand all these sad insta mums who find it so difficult to drop and pick their kids up from school! Surely it can’t be that hard?!

my child is so so poorly I know let’s shove the camera in his face so I can get a boomerang shot for some insta content x 🙄😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Moan moan moan. Its a miracle she did her hair & got dressed, and yet she did 🙄Thought she hated leaving the house to do anything anyway.

When my child is sick the last thing I’m worried about is straightening my hair. There’s no need for her to keep posting photos of the poor kid.

• Angry
What a way to earn a living posting pics if your sick
child for engagement. Most mums feel bad enough when their kids are unwell and some of us actually have to leave them and go to our actual jobs for 12 hours. Put the bloody phone down and go be a mum Ffs!

Reactions: 14
So she hates when the kids are sick but legit can't leave the phone down for five seconds. And in other news I've never seen a person to consistently make such ill advised leggings purchases.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say what you have all said. I'm so pleased you all agree with me. I am absolutely disgusted that she keeps taking photos of her sick child and uploading them. Just look after him 🤬

Reactions: 6
Does ivy live there at all? I don’t think I’ve seen her on there at all? Unless her ex husband doesn’t want her posting about her which is absolutely understandable.

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand seeing my baby so poorly so I’ll go upstairs, pick out an outfit to show my fanny off for the gram, do my hair, photoshop the pics, choose one, upload it and write a caption.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.