Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans that they have no support with their kids, then brags that they have amazing family that help them with childcare… make your mind up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Moans that they have no support with their kids, then brags that they have amazing family that help them with childcare… make your mind up 🤷🏻‍♀️
The way she words it is so manipulative though.. she makes it sounds like they’re doing their family a favour by handing over the kids because they just love them sooooo much

Nearly every photo she puts of Rob he is on his phone or his phone is right next to him, I can imagine they literally just sit there on them instead of actually engaging with each other.

Reactions: 5
I was coming to say the same thing. She was deffo salty not that long ago saying that they had zero help with the kids! 🤔

Wow another holiday. Benefits must pay well .. I must be doing it all wrong as a full time working mother of 3, because I don't know many that could afford jetting off to Jamaica and Malta, plus a few caravan park trips here and there, in a normal year, let alone during a pandemic.

Reactions: 15
Isn’t that half term week too? Hopefully that means she’s taking the kids… or more likely she’s planned it this way so whoever she palms the kids off too she can say ‘at least you don’t have to do school runs’

I wonder if the children get to go this time...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the children get to go this time...
I’m sure I remember her saying that this is the one they are only taking Mason on?! I’m sure she said something about it just being him as he hasn’t had a proper holiday because of the pandemic.

Mean witch.

Reactions: 10
I think whoever said they do it all on credit cards was dead on. I wonder if she actually divorced Ritchie and what kind of settlement there was.

I'm sure this is the holiday they are taking Mason on because he will be under 2 and therefore they don't pay for him (flights at least)?

Reactions: 6
I'm sure this is the holiday they are taking Mason on because he will be under 2 and therefore they don't pay for him (flights at least)?
So they’re presumably planning on leaving Ivy with her dad who is currently undergoing cancer treatment. Nice one, Robyn. What a responsible and thoughtful decision.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I remember her saying that this is the one they are only taking Mason on?! I’m sure she said something about it just being him as he hasn’t had a proper holiday because of the pandemic.

Mean witch.
Stingy cunts! Don't have children you don't actually bleeping want.

So they’re presumably planning on leaving Ivy with her dad who is currently undergoing cancer treatment. Nice one, Robyn. What a responsible and thoughtful decision.
Possibly.
I believe the holiday was booked before this came to light (not excusing taking only one child away at all). Maybe Ivy will spend time with her dad's family or Robbo's family instead?

I do think it was over half term because Ivy would then be with her dad and Rob's children would be with their mum too.

Reactions: 4
It’s just bizarre to me, when the kids are older and they are talking about the time they went to wherever and the sibling can’t join in the chat?!

Reactions: 5
That post about Betty White is hilarious. Going all independent woman on us are you Robbo. Reposted by someone who literally uses men to fund their simple, simple life and doesn’t know the meaning of independence. Grow some balls Robbo and make a better life for you and your kids. And it won’t be with angry chicken man.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.