Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of pics recently flashing the engagement ring - ok Robbo we all believe you’re a happy fiancée 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good point! I reckon she still does though! She still has a highlight dedicated to it.
I mean she absolutely does but if she has days of not counting she would still roughly know.

i feel attacked at her ugly pyjamas comment. They’re my usual kind of pyjamas the cow

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing, pulling that face for insta when you’re a grown adult and wearing the gown you used to lie around your ex’s sofa in.
A030AECC-3E3F-4314-897D-095DC909B4E8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I want to know how she can manage a pj and duvet day when she’s got two young kids!! Ill or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Better than sex? With chicken man? Sex with chicken man?

Taking a rusty cheese grater to your genitals would be better than sex with chicken man. Thorntons would be gutted with this advertising.
If you have sex behind the bins at Wetherspoons of course Yobbo🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know how fast toddlers move? 2 seconds of her looking on her phone instead of at Mason and he’s in the road.
Ive had two. I still think the same. You make judgement calls, when you know your own kid, if theyre a bit feral (my youngest!) Or calmer. If theyre the type to dart off or not etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.