Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true! Her priorities are so distorted she’s not living in the real world!!! Living so cheaply then going Jamaica!!!!! That’s like a holiday of a life time, not a little break!!!!
Right!? I would be happy with a night in a hotel right now!!

Reactions: 6
Surely they should have tried ‘Mase’ at his grandparents, maybe with Ivy too for a night before leaving him for a week?!

Reactions: 5
Honestly I am all for the bargain clothes, reduced food, buying second hand etc saving money elsewhere as I would rather spend money on holidays and other nice things.. however I do not feel the need to shove it down everyone's throats constantly, I wouldn't even think to put anything like that on social media! It's so boring and mundane, who wants to share that tit?!
And again I also dont see anything wrong with a child free holiday.. but only if your doing the same with your kids!! Butlins for the kids and Jamacia for them does not sit right with me

Reactions: 12
I don't always watch her stories and posts but I can't believe this person.

Not only are they leaving all of their children behind, they are doing it during peak summer holiday prices! So hardly a little holiday for them.

I have only ever left my children once to go on holiday. My husband and I went to New York for 5 days for birthday, but our children were 9 and 5. It was lovely, but I missed them so much and I wouldn't want to do it again even thiugh they are much older now! They slept out this weekend and we have our first night out in over 18 months and that was still weird!

She's just pretty deluded and seems to want to do everything to please CM. Be interesting to see how much they leave the house with the kids once they are back (if they are not doing Robbos favourite isolation game that is)

Has she ACTUALLY considered what happens if they test positive for Covid out there, or the country moves onto a different watch list? She’s sooo selfish

Reactions: 8
Nothing says you love your children quite like moving the family holiday back 12 months but making sure you get away for your “little” holiday 🙄

She can play the mum shaming card but what she chooses to put out on Instagram gives off the image that she’s a lazy parent who is only interested in how much weight she is losing despite her desperate posting about how much she loves her body. Never really does anything with the kids unless she can chauffeured somewhere to do it or she can sit on her arse and film chicken man play with them.

Reactions: 12
Ugh if you test positive whilst out there you have to spend 14 days in a quarantine facility or until you’ve had two negative tests over 48 hours. No thanks baaaabe

Reactions: 7
I’m all for not mum shaming, but when it comes to stuff like this, it’s crosses the line for me. When you have kids, you know that you will get limited free time. Of course everyone needs a little break, a night out, an afternoon off while they’re with their Nan etc. But I can’t abide people who walk around every weekend, bank holiday etc like they don’t have kids. Adult holidays like hen parties where they’re left with the other parent or maybe a honeymoon I can get not taking your kids (although we’re foregoing a proper honeymoon for a family holiday because we won’t enjoy somewhere without our sprog), but not just choosing to go on holiday without the one child you both share at the very least. It really bugs me.

Imagine when Masons older and there’s pictures around the house of these fancy holidays that he didn’t get taken on. Are they going to do this his whole life? Someone I went to school with celebrated her 21st a week early because her parents went to Madagascar without her (!), she was a uni student! They could have afforded to take her very easily but just didn’t. I can’t fathom that, a 30 year old child with their own family sure. But a 21 year old is still your baby! Let alone an actual baby!

Reactions: 7
Usually a lurker on this thread but I thought I’d have my 2 pence worth..
I find this woman morally bankrupt to be honest, she complains she’s not had a break in 18 months.. well that’s the case for a lot of people to be honest given the whole pandemic situation. Having struggled with infertility myself, I have 1 child who I find it very difficult to be apart from because of how hard it was to have him. I know her 2nd child was conceived naturally but if I was ever lucky enough to conceive naturally I know I’d feel exactly the same, those feelings during infertility would never leave me but she seems to take both her kids for granted. Not saying she’s not allowed to complain about things, we all do it but it’s like next level with her. The kids feel like an inconvenience to her, someone who apparently longed for these kids now seems to treat them as an afterthought.
when you have kids you basically agree to put their needs & wants above your own??
she is saying she won’t feel guilty for needing a break, which I get.. but a week?? Flying long haul? When your child is under 2? She’s awful. My son has never slept out in 4.5 years, ever! Not once, I’d feel sick to my stomach leaving the country during a global pandemic because my selfish needs for a holiday are more important. It’s really not ok, if you need a break, go away for the weekend like normal people.
if it was a honeymoon or something I’d maybe understand more but just because she’s a selfish moron is just too much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We have a holiday booked for September which we're hoping will get cancelled as we're really concerned about the consequences of testing positive while away and getting stuck there. And we don't have kids to factor in!

She’s pulled the “we need the world to get back to normality” card now! Like her going away is going to do that?! Oh Robbo saving the day.

No! She is vile. She is pulling out all the cliches to make herself look better. Everyone else has said it but she’s a work shy, lazy parent who gets more excited about yellow sticker dinners and cheap clothes than her kids. Go away for a few days, fine but do not fly to another country in a pandemic.

Also, I’m double jabbed, work from home and am very careful and I got Covid. Caught it on the Sunday, didn’t show symptoms or test positive until the following Saturday. So she could catch it from all those negative people on the plane, have a lovely few days then test positive before her flight back and be stuck there. Why risk it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that all! God feels likes hes been here longer. Hes still babbling like a baby
That’s cos he has a dummy in his mouth 24/7 poor guy doesn’t get a chance to practice speaking.
Im in no way anti dummy but at his age it should be for sleep only.

Sorry if I've missed this... But her grid post. How did she lose 10lbs in a month? She doesn't moves her body at all!

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I've missed this... But her grid post. How did she lose 10lbs in a month? She doesn't moves her body at all!
By not eating. She had her dinner, which I think is sometimes her only meal of the day at 3.30pm!

I think she would be happy to get stuck in Jamaica for an extra two weeks!

Also, CM looks to be a higher risk group, so are they not concerned catching covid could easily turn in to a hospital stay?!

36A40C32-6EFF-4C31-BE21-126F647909CC.jpeg
Never gets a minute to herself this one! 👀

• Haha
Usually a lurker on this thread but I thought I’d have my 2 pence worth..
I find this woman morally bankrupt to be honest, she complains she’s not had a break in 18 months.. well that’s the case for a lot of people to be honest given the whole pandemic situation. Having struggled with infertility myself, I have 1 child who I find it very difficult to be apart from because of how hard it was to have him. I know her 2nd child was conceived naturally but if I was ever lucky enough to conceive naturally I know I’d feel exactly the same, those feelings during infertility would never leave me but she seems to take both her kids for granted. Not saying she’s not allowed to complain about things, we all do it but it’s like next level with her. The kids feel like an inconvenience to her, someone who apparently longed for these kids now seems to treat them as an afterthought.
when you have kids you basically agree to put their needs & wants above your own??
she is saying she won’t feel guilty for needing a break, which I get.. but a week?? Flying long haul? When your child is under 2? She’s awful. My son has never slept out in 4.5 years, ever! Not once, I’d feel sick to my stomach leaving the country during a global pandemic because my selfish needs for a holiday are more important. It’s really not ok, if you need a break, go away for the weekend like normal people.
if it was a honeymoon or something I’d maybe understand more but just because she’s a selfish moron is just too much!!

Morally bankrupt 👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻 Perfectly said!!!

Reactions: 14
She has to be joking with ‘rona has taken the last two years from her’. What has she been held back from achieving? Big solo road trip? Career progression? witch please. At least she’s ticked extra marital affair off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3 kids, no baby, it’s not that hard Yobbo!! Also, piss off with ‘weartheshorts’ when you’re slim! And LOL at wasting her twenties… she mentioned not liking clubbing the other day, bet she’s never been.

She has to be joking with ‘rona has taken the last two years from her’. What has she been held back from achieving? Big solo road trip? Career progression? witch please. At least she’s ticked extra marital affair off.
She's just pissed coz all she has in her life is a holiday every year. That's literally all she has to look forward to, plan for, daydream about...lose weight for.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.