Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread is about Robbo but I’m laughing at how much that Jordan has to hide herself behind the others because she looks also much bigger than her (clearly edited) pictures 🤣
I thought that about the pair of them. So body confident they are hiding behind each other 🙃
61F24D15-05BA-426F-99E1-5E45F50F411C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That event looks like the most tragic thing I've witnessed, since the Yobbos luxury family holiday to Jamaica.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay teeth pictures! this is what we call personal growth thanks to tattle, you are welcome Robbo.

Reactions: 5
I know this thread is about Robbo but I’m laughing at how much that Jordan has to hide herself behind the others because she looks also much bigger than her (clearly edited) pictures 🤣
She definitely edits her pics.. she looks so different 😂

Reactions: 2
I may be a lone voice on this 🙈 but I thought she looked comparatively pretty/relaxed in those photos. I mean, I’ve never seen someone look as uncomfortable as Jordan or as try hard as Steffe - so it’s prob not that difficult tbh 🤣

Reactions: 10
They are all in their late 20s and are dressed like a group of teenagers going out - it all looked cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do people do this??? I’d never think about putting in my bio… straight!!!
twit.
I think for some people the inclusion of their sexuality and/or gender is because they, finally, feel comfortable in expressing it (especially younger people, as a result of the growth and support for these communities online).

You would never think to put "straight" I your bio in the same way that you have never had to consider "coming out" about your sexuality and/or gender because we live in a hetronormative world.

P.s. that isn't me defending Steffe or saying that is why she has included it. I am aware that there are people who do include their pronouns/gender/sexuality just to "stay relative," which is completely different.

She may be doing it for the above reasons, she may be doing it for her other reasons, however it's not the same as someone announcing that they are straight.

The autocorrects in my post are killing me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Simply Steffe has a TikTok account and I was looking on it.. of course she has an OnlyFans lol

She’s made videos about realising she’s a lesbian not bi but I thought she was heartbroken over asking that guy to marry her and him saying no.

Also, is she actually a nurse does anybody know? She used to post about being a nurse but I was always skeptical

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.