Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simply Steffe has a TikTok account and I was looking on it.. of course she has an OnlyFans lol

She’s made videos about realising she’s a lesbian not bi but I thought she was heartbroken over asking that guy to marry her and him saying no.

Also, is she actually a nurse does anybody know? She used to post about being a nurse but I was always skeptical
Please elaborate on your second paragraph. I'm off to make popcorn.

Reactions: 1
Please elaborate on your second paragraph. I'm off to make popcorn.
Haha! It’s all on her TikTok page- and I mean ALL…. Every video is ‘I’m a lesbian hit me up’ basically 🤣

Her username is IndigoMagicBlue

edited to add: the person she asked to marry her was her two little babies dad, on Valentine’s Day I think 2019- after that she spoke about depression and cut all her hair!

Reactions: 1
I can imagine it would be heartbreaking someone you having two kids with not wanting to marry you! She seems to have become a completly different person through the pandemic.

Reactions: 3
I can imagine it would be heartbreaking someone you having two kids with not wanting to marry you! She seems to have become a completly different person through the pandemic.
She’s talked about her mental health and I think she’s waiting for an ADHD diagnosis. She’s works in nursing or did. It seems like she has a lot of past trauma but I imagine getting knocked back off your babies Dad who you lived with and been with for years but be a huge issue! She’s been on dates with men this year though (she had him on her insta)

Has she taken Ivy out of school for this Haven holiday? She's only just started! I hate how much more expensive places are in the holidays but if she can afford to go to Jamaica then surely she could pay for half term breaks! Just shows how little value she puts on education (not criticising people who take their kids on hol in term time, but her first half term, when they've just been to the Carribean!) She's definitely worried about backlash.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What’s she on about with that creepy caption ‘it’s all for you’ as her kids look onto a deserted beach? Freak

Reactions: 5
What’s she on about with that creepy caption ‘it’s all for you’ as her kids look onto a deserted beach? Freak
What’s all for them? She doesn’t do anything!
I’m also disgusted that she’s taken Ivy out of school.

Reactions: 8
Has she taken Ivy out of school for this Haven holiday? She's only just started! I hate how much more expensive places are in the holidays but if she can afford to go to Jamaica then surely she could pay for half term breaks! Just shows how little value she puts on education (not criticising people who take their kids on hol in term time, but her first half term, when they've just been to the Carribean!) She's definitely worried about backlash.
I definitely don’t agree with taking children out during term time but to be fair to Slobbo, your child doesn’t *have* to be in school until they turn 5 so the school can’t say anything to her about taking Ivy out for the week

Reactions: 6
I definitely don’t agree with taking children out during term time but to be fair to Slobbo, your child doesn’t *have* to be in school until they turn 5 so the school can’t say anything to her about taking Ivy out for the week
They don't have to be in school no, however they made the choice to send Ivy now and they should be playing by those rules.

I teach and I have had children go on holiday during term time. This year in particular I believe that, for some children, it is a hugely beneficial thing. I have key worker children with off-shore parents who have not seen their family together in months going away for quality family time. I have families who have suffered loss due to coronavirus going away to spent time together. All of these things I believe trump a week of school. Happy, confident and mentally well children are children who learn.
The Yobbos do not fit that category. They have not appeared to suffer any loss, both parents are there for them, they have had countless days together (albeit not quality time, but that isn't changing because they're at a caravan). This is simply a refusal to pay anything about yellow sticker prices for the children, despite splashing out on a "luxurious" summer holiday for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The creased pleather skirt, the wonky telly, the pasty legs, lush.
Why didn’t she wear it to the pizzup I wonder 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.