Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it pisses with rain all the way through Yobbo’s tragic moon faced waggly eyebrow boomerang ‘pizzup’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s she done to her face here?! Literally can’t wait for this pizza up evening. I assume that’s what it is, pizza, blossom hill and fisting chat?
5BD58609-94E7-4C55-9C30-648B6DDA3A37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember when she said Mason had a great bedtime routine that they worked soooo hard for and there was never any issues…

except now she is laying on her bed hiding from him whilst she wills him to fall asleep on his own 🙄

Reactions: 9
Spotted her already in a pizzup story or should I say I spotted the Amber Rose wannabe first posing on stage and rhen Robbo in the background with her trainers on

Nailed on she didn’t have the MOST AMAZING TIME EVER because she would have posted it. Now she’s hung over after 3 white wines.

• Haha
I know this thread is about Robbo but I’m laughing at how much that Jordan has to hide herself behind the others because she looks also much bigger than her (clearly edited) pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is she rambling on about in her stories? Something about a bloke shouting at her? I can't make sense of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.