Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the biggest whinge, she's literally probably got a cold & is saying she has a sinus infection, she sure looks ill in her picture..not

Reactions: 6
If you look back on her selfies, there all taken on the same day, right hand side of the drawers, there is a pink top screwed up on the floor, on most mirror selfie’s, then ones further down, there is a blue top for a couple of weeks! So she takes 25 different outfit selfies in one go, and uploads them throughout the month 😂 saddo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If you look back on her selfies, there all taken on the same day, right hand side of the drawers, there is a pink top screwed up on the floor, on most mirror selfie’s, then ones further down, there is a blue top for a couple of weeks! So she takes 25 different outfit selfies in one go, and uploads them throughout the month 😂 saddo
As if you could be arsed doing that! Maybe she use some of that energy to actually spend quality time with her kids.

Reactions: 9
As if you could be arsed doing that! Maybe she use some of that energy to actually spend quality time with her kids.
Haha I thought you meant me looking through her photos … to be fair, I’ve got Covid, on day 2 of isolation and have got to keep my distance from my family, I’m bored ok! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Haha I thought you meant me looking through her photos … to be fair, I’ve got Covid, on day 2 of isolation and have got to keep my distance from my family, I’m bored ok! 😂😂😂
I went back and looked at her pics and I think you're right, the hair bands haven't moved, the shorts she's wearing in one pic are folded up on the bed in the other 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Guess that’s what she thinks being “busy creating content” is 😂
Screaming.

What have they dressed those poor children in today?! 😳

Also, interesting that she ‘loves’ Tyson Fury and his wife, when he speaks about her in a disgusting way, has cheated and is a misogynist 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also it’s the same bedding in every selfie since middle of September. Sandles she has on in some of the selfies are on her tv unit too

Reactions: 6
I’m confused what the issue with the kids clothes were? Mason was in a tracksuit and Ivy we only saw a pink top and leggings?

Reactions: 2
I’m confused what the issue with the kids clothes were? Mason was in a tracksuit and Ivy we only saw a pink top and leggings?
I think they always look unkempt and scruffy, in chavvy clothes that are washed out and with cheap clumpy trainers.

Reactions: 5
Why is she trying to make out it’s cool to be a lazy parent? I don’t get the whole scummy mummy thing at all.

I think they always look unkempt and scruffy, in chavvy clothes that are washed out and with cheap clumpy trainers.
Because they all have hand me downs. Which is fine if you genuinely can’t afford new and struggling but she’s always buying herself new things. Same as holidays she goes on luxury holidays and the kids have to make do with a haven. Her kids deffo come second.

I don’t want to sound like a dick saying this but you’d think how hard it was for her to conceive Ivy that she’d be a little more of an active/involved parent and happy that she’s been blessed with children, I get having children isn’t easy (Mum of a 3 month old here) but I am so very grateful for my little girl, despite all of the days I struggle - I remind myself that this could be my only chance to experience having a baby and to soak up every moment. I don’t get why you’d have children if you’re not willing to make the sacrifices having children comes with…or am I just naive here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Love the way yobbo dresses up taking her toddler (NOT BABY!! Ffs) to soft play when it’s quite clearly a bloody pub brekkie for her and CM 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 still not mam of the year yobbo 🤣

Reactions: 5
I feel like she only wanted kids cause her only goal in life was to be a scummy mummy.

Can't believe I used to admire her and think she had her life together. She really did have a good life set up for her, and she threw it all away for her and Ivy for a man that embodies the "ick" he's so gross he makes my blood run cold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.