Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering why he doesn’t go nursery / play group etc, he would have loads of fun… what’s the betting he goes when he is 3, when they get 30 hours free🤦🏽‍♀️
They wouldn't get 30 hours free as she doesn't work 16 hours a week. He will only get 15 hours when he turns 3

Reactions: 4
Is it weird that mason was in that single bed just after he turned one? I’m not a parent so I have no idea if it was weird or not. It’s weird that she treats him like he’s still a baby yet put him in a full size single bed right?

Reactions: 7
Is it weird that mason was in that single bed just after he turned one? I’m not a parent so I have no idea if it was weird or not. It’s weird that she treats him like he’s still a baby yet put him in a full size single bed right?
I think that's weird too.

I did laugh at her saying he was one year cot free. He's still basically in one with that massive bed rail and the bed against the wall!

Reactions: 5
He isn't a year cot free, I'd you look back on her posts he went into that bed in March....the maths doesn't add up to me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m just a paranoid first time mum… but it’s not safe for the bed to be pushed up against the wall for a child so young is it ??? Encase they get trapped

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m just a paranoid first time mum… but it’s not safe for the bed to be pushed up against the wall for a child so young is it ??? Encase they get trapped
Another one of Robbo's Restraints™

At this point she might as well put the poor lad in a padded cell.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Robbo going out with the like of (also a head) Boss Mummy?! I don’t know why butI find that really funny haha

• Wow
  • Haha
I might be wrong here but I’m struggling to see what was accomplished by moving him to a bed when the cot has side and bottom guards on it…?

Reactions: 4
Yobbo is out on the piss with boss mummy?! 🥴
On Thursday apparently for a ‘pizzup’ (pizza and alcohol I’m guessing). Come to think of it I’m wondering if it might be a ‘virtual’ thing but I’m not sure? Boring old ‘Chez’ and a few others are going too I believe!

• Wow
On Thursday apparently for a ‘pizzup’ (pizza and alcohol I’m guessing). Come to think of it I’m wondering if it might be a ‘virtual’ thing but I’m not sure? Boring old ‘Chez’ and a few others are going too I believe!
The only thing they'll have in common is a love of cheap booze and ugly head partners surely 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she allways face mason towards her in the pram! I’m sure he sees enough of her moon face let him face outwards and see the rest of the world 🌎 it’s much more interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.