Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her (and I thank my lucky stars I’m not), I’d maybe hold off on the all in holidays for a couple years and use the money learn to drive. Actually gain some independence.
It’s sad that she doesn’t seem to want to do that.

Reactions: 6
I suspect she gets up at that time to get ready and catch a bus as she can’t drive and I can’t imagine CM getting out his greasy pit to give her a lift. God forbid she learn 🤦🏼‍♀️
It will be because she needs to get a bus but I'm assuming CM won't get up because it will involve waking the young children too. I don't blame him for not taking them out their bed at that time.

It will be because she needs to get a bus but I'm assuming CM won't get up because it will involve waking the young children too. I don't blame him for not taking them out their bed at that time.
I wouldn’t either personally- but tbh he doesn’t seem the type to do anything for her. Aside from yellow stickers hunting what does he do for her. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 5
Suprise she didn't hash tag it #mumlife she's so lame. She's so over privileged, does she realise some people are single parents with no close family so never get a break. All she does is complain about her apparently 'longed' for children or massively overly compensate about them. They are either devil children or angels, so annoying.

Reactions: 5
Why’s he got a pink bottle - surely cutting one takeaway a week woukd have afforded him some new bottles and not Ivy’s old ones. All our bottles look so scruffy from being washed I doubt I’d hang on to them for a second baby.

The epitome of a lazy parent. Pisses me off. If you don't want to parent, keep your legs shut you. Such a vile specimen and embodiment of everything a parent shouldn't be. Wants the cute babies, doesn't want them when they do more than sleep. She's a very sad, uneducated, freeloading twit.

The epitome of a lazy parent. Pisses me off. If you don't want to parent, keep your legs shut you. Such a vile specimen and embodiment of everything a parent shouldn't be. Wants the cute babies, doesn't want them when they do more than sleep. She's a very sad, uneducated, freeloading twit.
She loves the attention of being pregnant. She basically lived at the hospital when she was pregnant with Mason.

Reactions: 7
She loves the attention of being pregnant. She basically lived at the hospital when she was pregnant with Mason.
She loves attention full stop...she is an attention seeking , boomeranging , eye rolling, 👀👓,yellow sticker 🔰, major cringe silly duffer who adores herself and NEEDS strangers and weirdos to adore her to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why meeee. Whhhhyyyyy. 🤮
She is such a bloody drama queen, first she had the world's worst period pain, then she was sick from eating all her out of date maggot food & now she can't utter a word because she's lost her voice. Anyone starting think she a complete hypochondriac!? Or maybe she's lost her voice because she's was 'shouty mum'

Reactions: 10
Another yellow sticker haul.

New thread suggestion - yobbo having a whinge and posing in knickers, cheap fast fashion and yellow stickers.

She is such a greedy twit and they are not items you would buy on a top up shop. She can shove them skewers up her arse

Reactions: 20
Number 1.. that is NOT under any circumstance, a “full on mixed grill” and number 2 if this is the kind of plate yellow sticker hauls provide then leave me out of it ✋🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.