Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably from eating shite that’s out of date pal 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe buy some fresh food for a change?!
Yeah probably, I'm all for a bargain and I go by what food smells and looks like rather than just the use by date, but every piece of food being frozen or kept much longer than its prime is grim and bound to cause mayhem sometimes 💩 why not have toast or something rather than more leftovers, ew. there are plenty of fresh bargains to be had now, if she wants to be a thrifty queen why not do recipes with the super 6s of the week for example, or stuff on offer (the answer is because her content is crap and that would take effort).

Reactions: 6
The kid’s toys are empty gin cans and now saucepans 🙄 meanwhile Yobbo is probably refreshing Nasty Gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to turn this into Mumsnet, but was anyone else really surprised that noise was coming from Ivy? I thought it was Mason babbling away (not that we’ve ever heard him make a sound), but isn’t Ivy starting school in September? She could have just been messing around but I’d be interested to see what her speech is like given how Robbo spends her whole day taking mirror pics or cooking vegetable

Reactions: 6
Yeah the last thing I would be eating with a sickness bug is leftover duck from the weekend and (I'm guessing its leftover) rice 🤢

Reactions: 12
Not that I've kept track but she definitely seems to post about her or the kids being poorly every few weeks. I've never known anyone like it. Surely it must be from the food?

Reactions: 7
Not that I've kept track but she definitely seems to post about her or the kids being poorly every few weeks. I've never known anyone like it. Surely it must be from the food?
The food and lack of sunlight / exercise / any general care for their well-being. I doubt her home is the cleanest for example, or that their personal hygiene is up to par.

Personally, I think she exaggerates. Her feeling ill is the equivalent of her having horrific period pain yet still finding it in herself to loll around in her sexy undies taking photos of herself 🙄 I think it’s pure laziness. If you recall, they were always self-isolating due to someone having ‘symptoms’ but they never once had Covid. Saying she (or someone else) feels unwell makes her feel better for not taking the kids out or doing anything with them. She feels it justifies staying indoors. I don’t believe her. One last thing to add - remember when she was repeating that Mason would be premature, almost like she WANTED him to be!? It’s along the same lines as that

Reactions: 11
ZERO HELP - poor Robbo has to work one long day a week 😢😢😢

View attachment 654490
Woe is Robbo. No child care? They only have one child full time and she works a few hours a week, no wonder she never does anything during the day if she thinks she is working around the clock. They must spend 80% of their time on the sofa or in bed!

I can’t believe for the measly wage she must get it’s even worth working if things are such a struggle.

Reactions: 11
The earliest she needs to get to work is 6am - why is she getting up at 3:45?!
You can’t “boo-hoo” about getting up in the middle of the night if you don’t have to!

Reactions: 5
The earliest she needs to get to work is 6am - why is she getting up at 3:45?!
You can’t “boo-hoo” about getting up in the middle of the night if you don’t have to!
I suspect she gets up at that time to get ready and catch a bus as she can’t drive and I can’t imagine CM getting out his greasy pit to give her a lift. God forbid she learn 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
How about get a driving licence, get some education, get a new job?!!!
I really really cannot grasp why she doesn’t look for another job with decent hours. She could work normal hours, earn more money, afford maybe some childcare for her son, and generally do something with her life. I can’t grasp it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.