Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys did I mention I lost weight!? Ugh she's exhausting, she totally catfishes in her pictures as well

Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me how isolation is any different to her usual day?! Other than the fact she looks like she’s actually doing more with the kids by having them in the garden!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone tell me how isolation is any different to her usual day?! Other than the fact she looks like she’s actually doing more with the kids by having them in the garden!
She’s unshackled Mason.

I can’t believe she’s thick enough to keep reposting these posts about restricting calories when she still has a calorie counting highlight and has eaten two salads today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s unshackled Mason.

I can’t believe she’s thick enough to keep reposting these posts about restricting calories when she still has a calorie counting highlight and has eaten two salads today.
She has also shared a picture of herself referencing weight loss she has had recently. So bloody stupid!

Reactions: 5
I see no weight loss. Shes always been a titless thunder thigh moon face. Its just who she is. She must have an a+ fanny to keep getting men to sleep with her cos it ain't for intellectual conversation or a pretty face!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am lolling at that post about ‘things you should hear during isolation’ and one of them is not to stress about missing work. Yeah I’m so sure she’s stressing about missing work, she’s so dedicated 🤣

Reactions: 6
I see no weight loss. Shes always been a titless thunder thigh moon face. Its just who she is. She must have an a+ fanny to keep getting men to sleep with her cos it ain't for intellectual conversation or a pretty face!
See,I don’t think she has an A* fanny,I think she lays there and let’s the men do whatever they want to her like a s*x doll.Remember that time chick man was boasting about fisting her in a bloody pun

• Sick
Reactions: 8
See,I don’t think she has an A* fanny,I think she lays there and let’s the men do whatever they want to her like a s*x doll.Remember that time chick man was boasting about fisting her in a bloody pun
Who the duck can actually be fisted?! Omg 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or me, that red costume was begging for mercy. It was wedged up her arse crack and strapping down her tits, so no wonder they were non-existent

• Haha
More body positivity tit from Robbo today. This time sharing a post by Alice Liveing with two photos of her looking slim in a bikini, telling women not to feel self conscious in their bikinis. 🙄

• Angry
More body positivity tit from Robbo today. This time sharing a post by Alice Liveing with two photos of her looking slim in a bikini, telling women not to feel self conscious in their bikinis. 🙄
Yeah she looked fabulous in both photos! Really helped my *actual* lard arse self to feel better 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Robbo loves the yellow sticker life, while she sits around waiting to be chicken man’s wife 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Robbo the yobbo sharing all the body positivity, must be easy to “diet” when in captivity! (isolation)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.