Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Date night, a bottle of wine and a cuddle on the sofa’ .... hun that’s what you do every night! Such an exciting life
Well Rob is usually off watching football asking her not to make any noise, so I guess she’s lucky that she gets a romantic sofa cuddle once a week

Reactions: 5
I don’t get all this sharing body positivity etc..

I’d say the average adult is too bloody busy with all the mundane tit of real life to even think twice really about any of this,

Reactions: 13
I don’t get all this sharing body positivity etc..

I’d say the average adult is too bloody busy with all the mundane tit of real life to even think twice really about any of this,
And she clearly hates her current figure but has no motivation to lose a few lbs... she's constantly going on about it saying "she's fine" but I think it's the total opposite

Reactions: 10
And she clearly hates her current figure but has no motivation to lose a few lbs... she's constantly going on about it saying "she's fine" but I think it's the total opposite
Posts all the body positive quotes/posts by others but still poses herself in a way that doesn’t show how she truly looks (which is a completely normal body). It’s almost like the more she posts about body acceptance she might just convince herself she accepts her own body. But she clearly doesn’t.

Reactions: 7
Posts all the body positive quotes/posts by others but still poses herself in a way that doesn’t show how she truly looks (which is a completely normal body). It’s almost like the more she posts about body acceptance she might just convince herself she accepts her own body. But she clearly doesn’t.
Without a doubt it's for her own benefit she's not convincing anyone 🥴 exactly this! Nothing wrong with her figure, she just needs to get real and stop being a tit about it. She's so bored and unfulfilled it's all she can think about

Does anyone ever hang out with people who point out these things? I am not sure I’ve ever overheard someone pointing out a friend’s fat rolls/cellulite 😂 it’s like something you teach your 6 year old not to do/say

View attachment 593813

Disclaimer - Robbo has no friends so may be why she’s confused by basic social etiquette
"Dark underarms/inner thighs"

Eh? 😳

"Dark underarms/inner thighs"

Eh? 😳
I have these 🙄 but I dont really care. Im more concerned with my fat belly and saggy boobs 🤣 people do comment on those things, sadly. Not your mates cos they'd be cunts. But you do get stares and laughs etc. Its pretty tit

Reactions: 3
What does this woman do for a living ? Genuine question. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands

Reactions: 3
I have these 🙄 but I dont really care. Im more concerned with my fat belly and saggy boobs 🤣 people do comment on those things, sadly. Not your mates cos they'd be cunts. But you do get stares and laughs etc. Its pretty tit
Sorry to hear that! It’s terrible. Not to sound like Robbo but hope you can just ignore that tit!

What does this woman do for a living ? Genuine question. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands
Pot wash at spoons

Reactions: 2
Sorry to hear that! It’s terrible. Not to sound like Robbo but hope you can just ignore that tit!

Pot wash at spoons
Oh the way she goes on about needing alcohol and sleep, i thought she was some busy key worker or had some stressful job somewhere. Not knocking anyone having a job though, whatever it is ,but whose got time for the shite she posts with young kids as well .

Reactions: 6
She gets pregnant and lets men fund her 🤷🏼‍♀️

She knew Mason’s teeth were bad, she’s mentioned it so many times, so why would she serve him up hard food like pizza crusts and then witch about him not eating it? It’s just all bloody convenience for her isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ If her teeth were hurting I doubt she’d want someone forcing a pizza on her either

I recently gained almost all of my weight back after having baby number 2. I have full embraced my size and binned all the clothes and bought comfortable stuff, waterproofs etc for running about with the kids. She 100% is not happy with the weight gain as it’s ALL she goes on about. Maybe if she took a bit more interest in her kids instead of bleeping yellow stickers, she will see what the real meaning of life is 👍

right that’s me back for lurking, thanks for the rant space 😂

Reactions: 8
Is she FOR REAL. It’s been the NICEST day and they’re still just sitting in staring at the TV while they posts stories about how she can’t wait for him to go to bed so she can enjoy a meal in the sun. She went through an IVF journey and now she sits rolling her eyes until the kids go to bed.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing they have some sort of garden so it baffles me that she can eat her food (in peace) outside but letting her kids play outside is beyond her.

And Robbo hun, no one here is feeling bitter about your life. We’re just gobsmacked at how much you seem to begrudge yours and how little you make of what some people would desperately love to have.

Reactions: 9
She is like this now because she spent her late teens / early 20s playing housewife and having IVF. So now she’s trying to make up for lost time. Or she’s just so bleeping miserable with her life she drinks as a crutch. Either way it’s pathetic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.