Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a humble little tit isn’t she. ‘I can always tell Mason ABSOLUTELY LOVES his mummy and daddy time’. Yeah, while you wish he was asleep. duck off.

Reactions: 5
She’s so desperate to play the good house wife with the kids and the cooking but in reality she’s just looking for her next wine...

Reactions: 3
She’s so desperate to play the good house wife with the kids and the cooking but in reality she’s just looking for her next wine...
She's so bleeping tragic. I swear she has no real friends. Her life is waiting for vest man to go raiding the reduced section at m&s.

Reactions: 7
Is she wanting a medal for still having Mason rear facing?? My daughter is 3.5 and still read faces.... I guess its about the only responsible parenting thing she has ever done

Reactions: 8
Is she wanting a medal for still having Mason rear facing?? My daughter is 3.5 and still read faces.... I guess its about the only responsible parenting thing she has ever done
Just out of shot are the knives she’s given him to play with because he enjoys them soooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This caption should really say: “putting this here again because I love showing off my arse and tacky lace outfit on the internet and trying to get slobbo Rob to pay me attention”
02260EDA-5DF5-48AC-AB24-93B336845FA6.png

• Heart
That’s some top line on the grid 🤣
C4970CDB-4BBB-4AC6-A121-D9904CF153C6.jpeg

Wasn't Yobbo going down Spoons yesterday in her new ad aff swipe up skirt?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This caption should really say: “putting this here again because I love showing off my arse and tacky lace outfit on the internet and trying to get slobbo Rob to pay me attention”
View attachment 597426
I reckon she's only posted coz Tattle showed her from behind a couple of pages ago, and she does NOT look like the cleverly angled pictures she posts, in real life. Busted Yobbo ✌

Like clockwork, up pops yobbo with country park pics. "Masey get move on ya twit, I have to prove the tattlers wrong"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like clockwork, up pops yobbo with country park pics. "Masey get move on ya twit, I have to prove the tattlers wrong"
It’s obvious she reads here isn’t it. I’d have so much more respect for her if she held her hands up and said look, I do keep an eye on the thread about me because of XYZ. But she never will.

Reactions: 2
It’s obvious she reads here isn’t it. I’d have so much more respect for her if she held her hands up and said look, I do keep an eye on the thread about me because of XYZ. But she never will.
She did a post once agessss ago with reference to Rob being called chicken man 😅 she seemed to just laugh it off though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.