Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like her whole attitude though, isn’t it. Mason is going around in Ivy’s old clothes while she’s constantly ordering herself new clothes.

Reactions: 5
It’s like her whole attitude though, isn’t it. Mason is going around in Ivy’s old clothes while she’s constantly ordering herself new clothes.
This! She has an attitude where seems to think she is hard done by not going holiday during a pandemic. She is so entitled. She forks out for brand new clothes and long haul holidays yet won't buy in date food or clothing of his own for her son. Her priorities are way off.

Reactions: 8
I think the whole point is, we were talking about their couples holiday and how they leave the kids, Robbo read it and instantly booked a 59 quid one for the kids, to show us!! Hahaha laughable hun.

Reactions: 7
And there we have it. It’s not a weekend unless Robbo drags the kids to a grotty pub.

I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than go to Butlins and the fact that she goes there just confirms it
Ooooh ouch imagine reading this whilst physically at butlins 😂😂 but to be fair to myself I haven’t had a me holiday since my son was born 7 years ago, tacky but great for kids holidays!

• Haha
She keeps posting things specifically for us 😂 “been out with the kids all day” - welcome to the real world Robbo. It’s called being a parent

Why is she still giving Mason milk in a baby bottle? He’s almost 2! Never see him drinking from a proper child’s cup

Must she really make herself at home like that. Feet on the soft play sofa 🤮 not necessary is it 🤮 sorry I just can’t stand stuff like that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is she still giving Mason milk in a baby bottle? He’s almost 2! Never see him drinking from a proper child’s cup
My daughter is the same age and honestly we’ve tried everything. She will not take milk from anything but a bottle. I’m genuinely not concerned she’s above all her milestones and her teeth are growing fine so until anything changes we are ok. I haven’t heard Mason even babble?

Reactions: 2
My son is the same age and we've only just stopped him having a bottle and it's hard trying to appease him with a cup....

One of my friends kids still has milk from a bottle at night and he is over 3 🙊

Saying that she always shows Mason drinking juice from a bottle.... all day use of bottles at his age is bizarre. Mine have never had anything but milk in bottles

Ooooh ouch imagine reading this whilst physically at butlins 😂😂 but to be fair to myself I haven’t had a me holiday since my son was born 7 years ago, tacky but great for kids holidays!
It’s not that it’s Butlins, it’s that she’s reacting to what we write here. And that she spends thousands on herself and 50 quid on them.

Reactions: 4
My son is the same age and we've only just stopped him having a bottle and it's hard trying to appease him with a cup....

Saying that she always shows Mason drinking juice from a bottle.... all day use of bottles at his age is bizarre. Mine have never had anything but milk in bottles
Yesss I should have also clarified my daughter is only on bottles for milk 🤣

Last edited:

Yeah that was more my point. If it was just milk I’d be more understanding. But the juice too? Don’t get me started on the juice itself aswell 🙄

Reactions: 1
Our health worker gave us the little tommee tippee cup and we used that for water from 6 months. So in our house bottles were only associated with formula. I think this helps break that cycle and helps them when they reach 1!
Good luck to the previous posters still struggling to make the switch ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.