Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I’m such a snob but £105 for a week for three. My minimum on any accommodation for one night is £120 😂😕

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg. I’m such a snob but £105 for a week for three. My minimum on any accommodation for one night is £120 😂😕
£105 is a bargain! Absolutely don’t blame her if I could go on holiday for that price I would! I love a holiday in this country 😍🤣

Reactions: 6
£105 is a bargain! Absolutely don’t blame her if I could go on holiday for that price I would! I love a holiday in this country 😍🤣
I agree! I just didn’t even know you could go anywhere that cheap. I don’t have kids so obviously it’s a different market. But even air bnb’s and glamping are around the £100 mark whenever I look.

Reactions: 3
I agree! I just didn’t even know you could go anywhere that cheap. I don’t have kids so obviously it’s a different market. But even air bnb’s and glamping are around the £100 mark whenever I look.
Probably depends on area, time of year etc too and most caravan type holidays you can find some kind of voucher for money off I think. I’m not entirely sure tho I can’t go on holiday 🤣

Reactions: 1
Alright yobbo we know you read here - you don’t need to make every story, on your incredible wonderful holiday in which you have THE best body image- a passive aggressive swipe at rattle 😆🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Can Yobster read though? 😂

I think it’s a bit back ended how she says Ivy is so lucky to have a family like theirs. Shouldn’t it be they’re so lucky to have Ivy? Especially on her bloody birthday. Or maybe that’s a swipe at the ex.

What is going on with chicken man? It’s clear they haven’t split up. Is it just that he’s asked her to post less of him online?

Reactions: 2
I imagine they are at school and after being off for nearly a year a caravan holiday wouldn’t warrant more time off. Not knocking caravan holidays, I love a good Haven holiday.
Surely they should have waited for the holidays, being a blended family or whatever she bangs on about.

So not only does the poor child have to pay for her own desk (!!) she also doesn’t get to pick it?!

What kind of three year old requests a desk for her birthday? Is it me or is that just odd?! 😂

Also I’ve never known a kid that age get birthday money. I always thought it was toys as gifts up until around 8ish and then that’s when you start getting a bit harder to buy for so people give money.

What kind of three year old requests a desk for her birthday? Is it me or is that just odd?! 😂

Also I’ve never known a kid that age get birthday money. I always thought it was toys as gifts up until around 8ish and then that’s when you start getting a bit harder to buy for so people give money.
My two have always got money as well, like £10 or £20 from some family further away/extended family

It isn't that strange. My daughter always gets a bit of cash to pick her own presents.

I think that’s pretty crappy to use a 3 year olds birthday money to buy a piece of furniture but then this is Slobbo we are talking about here!

Reactions: 8
It isn't that strange. My daughter always gets a bit of cash to pick her own presents.
My daughters get presents off us but mainly cash off family members. We have family all over the UK so cash or gift cards are sent. I imagine they are the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.