Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that. I think it is.

No body shaming from me but she knows how to work an angle for her mirror shots.
Yeah exactly. I have a similar figure to her and am all for owning it and being confident especially as my arse has grown infinitely over lock down 🙃 but come on, she is such a catfish in her mirror pics!

Reactions: 8
If it is, wow that is not the same girl who poses in her underwear, catfish much.

Why can she not just own her own body, she's obviously unhappy dieting all the time her body is fine!
And considering how much she posts about body acceptance and how she now loves her body after years of just wanting to be thin, she doesn’t show her true self. One of the reasons why it’s hard to believe that she is actually happy in her own skin.
She shares posts of other people showing their “imperfections” (which aren’t that at all), but still poses herself to give an not entirely true image of herself.

Reactions: 7
Shes very pear shaped, which is no big deal. Makes sense she feels more self conscious about her legs as thats where the weight would show and any loose skin

Reactions: 3
Posts a picture of an article about the moon and says the moon is beautiful. Take a picture of the moon then? Surely moonface herself can work that out.

• Haha
Where has this “friendship” with Boss Mummy and the Fox and Moon woman come from? I can’t wait for pizzup and to see allllll that fakeness, boomerangs and selfie’s tho

• Wow
Theory - he found tattle and is embarrassed about comments about him so asked her to delete him from insta. Although she just posted his fat body in the vest again so it’s not really helping

Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking Vicky Pattison is a good role model and someone worth retweeting. Those two brain cells she has left are clearly disappearing

Reactions: 9
Theory - he found tattle and is embarrassed about comments about him so asked her to delete him from insta. Although she just posted his fat body in the vest again so it’s not really helping
I think that’s what happened. A huge row about how he is portrayed and spoken about on here hence he’s been removed from her social media. She didn’t even tag his insta in her roast post.

Reactions: 6
Imagine thinking Vicky Pattison is a good role model and someone worth retweeting. Those two brain cells she has left are clearly disappearing
Vicky is clearly just going off the back of the stuff that happened to Charlotte. Robbo can relate cause she’s also a desperate attention seeker

Reactions: 3
Vicky is clearly just going off the back of the stuff that happened to Charlotte. Robbo can relate cause she’s also a desperate attention seeker
I swear I've bad mouthed Vicky on loads of different threads haha. I just cannot STAND her. She's a vile bully inside and acts so fake humble. And it doesn't surprise me one bit that Mrs CM is a fan of hers. Good lord, what a sad little life

Reactions: 4
Alright yobbo we know you read here - you don’t need to make every story, on your incredible wonderful holiday in which you have THE best body image- a passive aggressive swipe at rattle 😆🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.