Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her asking how many syns were in medicines when she was feeling unwell. Sure she did slimming world, as I can't imagine how I would have come across her otherwise. I'm not a slimming worlder but I was interested in the recipes.

Reactions: 3
I remember her asking how many syns were in medicines when she was feeling unwell. Sure she did slimming world, as I can't imagine how I would have come across her otherwise. I'm not a slimming worlder but I was interested in the recipes.
Ooo before my time then!

Reactions: 1
Ooo before my time then!
It was somewhere around the time that she split with her husband. I hadn't found her long before that, and she went all mysterious and then bam, it was all over. By the time I realised they'd split, she was counting herbs and spices with the chicken man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was somewhere around the time that she split with her husband. I hadn't found her long before that, and she went all mysterious and then bam, it was all over. By the time I realised they'd split, she was counting herbs and spices with the chicken man.
Omg counting herbs and spices 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's never done slimming world, only calorie counting. She used to have a YouTube video about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She used to do #slimmingworld on every post for engagement but was actually calorie counting even her paracetamol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Far be it from me to praise Yobbo, but she doesn’t half look better without those straggly witch ends on her hair. Now if she could just trim the straggly chicken man ends from her life...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really putting her all in to trying to convince herself (and us) that she’s happy with how she looks!

She hasnt posted much about Rob recently, has she?

I think its just all quite sad. She must be lonely.

Reactions: 2
Oh no. They’ve split up haven't they 😱😱😱

No ring in photos and she doesn’t have any grid photos of him.. 😱
Yes, she’s unfollowed him and taken down any photos of him including the Christmas Day engagement. Wow. That was a short engagement 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh damn.
On to the next one Robbo, you can have 3 x 3 on the way by Christmas, I believe in you

I can see a grid pic of him and she is still following him?

And she’s wearing her engagement ring in one of the outfit selfies on stories.
Y’all damn teases

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.