Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legal isn’t necessarily safe though; a 5 point harness at her age is so much safer as the bones aren’t fully formed yet. In a crash the damage can be catastrophic. It’s not so much the seat as it is the lack of harness.

Yet one more reason I won’t have kids. As a nurse I’ve seen the injuries first hand.
Again, not something I'd do but it certainly doesn't make her a tit mother for it. Yes it is safer to have a 5 point harness but if Ivy is in a secure and well fitted seat then she is safe.
Personally I'd ban those seats however those posters were also acting as though she was intentionally trying to cause harm to her child.

Reactions: 5
Probably only had a maccies because there’s 20% off on the app this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again, not something I'd do but it certainly doesn't make her a tit mother for it. Yes it is safer to have a 5 point harness but if Ivy is in a secure and well fitted seat then she is safe.
Personally I'd ban those seats however those posters were also acting as though she was intentionally trying to cause harm to her child.
I didn’t say she was a tit mother. I’m just surprised.

I didn’t say she was a tit mother. I’m just surprised.
Not you, the other posters.
I think there is a lot of misinformation around car seats and people think that because they are for sale then they must be safe. Same with cot bumpers.

Reactions: 1
Sh
Not you, the other posters.
I think there is a lot of misinformation around car seats and people think that because they are for sale then they must be safe. Same with cot bumpers.
She’s not a tit mother because of this in isolation, but she is a tit mother

Reactions: 3
Sh

She’s not a tit mother because of this in isolation, but she is a tit mother
I agree.
However things like a car seat I can see the other side. When my son, who is almost 11, was younger the whole concept of extended rear-facing wasn't as well known; most of the high back boosters were car seat belts instead of harnesses etc.

I truly believe someone like Robyn, who we know doesn't seem to have much about her, will be basing her car seat decisions on what her parents have advised or what CM did with his girls when they were younger (I'd hazard a guess at that car seat being a hand me down too).
If someone doesn't go out and do the research themselves then they won't be aware of the dangers, of the fact that harnesses are safer. They'll just see the many shops, and baby/child manufacturers, who still sell these car seats and think that they all do the same job and are all as good as others. Only when you read up do you see why the car seat that is more expensive (for the same model, essentially, but with a harness instead of seat belt only) is worth it.

We know, or have reasonable guesses, that she reads her. In this instance I'd stick with education over insulting, as it could genuinely help save a child's life.

Reactions: 6
Lollll now she drinks BEER because she’s a big alcohol drinking adult *does robbo style eye roll boomerang*

Why doesn’t she put the booze down and join in playing? These are her longed for children after all.

Reactions: 5
Why is she drinking beer in a park when her children are there?
I don't understand people who do this - a picnic somewhere public then maybe a drink or two, but I'd never do it. Drinking for fun down the park because you're an AdUlT is just tragic. You drink outside at a private function somewhere, or in a beer garden or outside seating area of a restaurant. Or maybe on holiday. Not down the local park on a family day out.

I stopped drinking in parks when I was 16/17.

Reactions: 12
Why is she drinking beer in a park when her children are there?
I don't understand people who do this - a picnic somewhere public then maybe a drink or two, but I'd never do it. Drinking for fun down the park because you're an AdUlT is just tragic. You drink outside at a private function somewhere, or in a beer garden or outside seating area of a restaurant. Or maybe on holiday. Not down the local park on a family day out.

I stopped drinking in parks when I was 16/17.
I drink if it’s really sunny and I’ve got my wee one out at the park. Just snacks and a couple of beers. Not like at the local swing park but if I was at one of the local parks that are basically just a big field then yeah or the beach or something if I wasn’t driving.

I drink if it’s really sunny and I’ve got my wee one out at the park. Just snacks and a couple of beers. Not like at the local swing park but if I was at one of the local parks that are basically just a big field then yeah or the beach or something if I wasn’t driving.
Yes I don’t see much wrong with this either providing she’s not alone or completely trolled. And (I can’t believe I’m going to defend Robbo here) in the last 13 months we’ve had such little to enjoy and such minimal time outdoors that I don’t begrudge anyone a beer sat in the sunshine. Saying that, I can appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

Reactions: 9
I appreciate everyone is different, and I can see people having a picnic or something at a park park or the beach with a few drinks - again, not something I'd do.
However it seemed like they took the kids to the park for a play and she's just sat drinking instead of playing. Which, imo, is completely different.

Using the tag midsized when she is nothing of the kind is so triggering and dangerous
This is true. Isn’t she a 10? Her thinking she’s midsize is further proof that she doesn’t have the magnificent relationship she claims to have with her body.

Reactions: 7
For someone who is apparently comfortable with her body she spends way too much time counting calories and trying to justify her size.

Its tragic, but let's face it her losing weight previously is the only interesting thing about herself. She has the most boring life with no ambition.... never see her with mates.... all she had was followers amassed from being skinny. So it's no wonder she can't let it go because what else does she have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
For someone who is apparently comfortable with her body she spends way too much time counting calories and trying to justify her size.

Its tragic, but let's face it her losing weight previously is the only interesting thing about herself. She has the most boring life with no ambition.... never see her with mates.... all she had was followers amassed from being skinny. So it's no wonder she can't let it go because what else does she have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
God, you are totally spot on.

“Kitchen diner” 😂😂😂 it looks very similar to my 2 up 2 down in layout, why does she try sooo hard 😩

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.