Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh damn.
On to the next one Robbo, you can have 3 x 3 on the way by Christmas, I believe in you

I can see a grid pic of him and she is still following him?
I’ve just seen she’s following him but I swear to god she wasn’t! I presume she’s reading here.
She’s definitely deleted multiple posts about him and her Christmas engagement post has disappeared!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen she’s following him but I swear to god she wasn’t! I presume she’s reading here.
She’s definitely deleted multiple posts about him and her Christmas engagement post has disappeared!
Trouble in paradise perhaps

She's deleted the engagement pic. What a shame for the kids if so (and CM for having a vasectomy)

Reactions: 1
Do you think he's been removed because of here?
That house isn't hers and she definitely won't be able to pay for it without him.

Just a thought: has she met someone else? I remember when she first got with Rob she was in a similar self-loving phase. Perhaps this new found “confidence” stems from a new man?

Reactions: 4
She’s wearing her ring in all her pics. The mirror shots with the head tilt and clothes is her right hand on the phone.

She’s wearing her ring in all her pics. The mirror shots with the head tilt and clothes is her right hand on the phone.
I can’t see a ring on her other hand. I feel as though the photos have been curiously deceptive. And regardless, she has deleted her engagement post. You just don’t do that if you’re happy and getting married 🤯

Reactions: 2
Wowww. Maybe her new philosophy about doing everything and seeing everything has made her ditch him. Not that she will, she doesn’t do anything.

I don't think they have split. I am constantly disgusted at her showing us new clothes when her children should come first (I know mine did, and most of the time, they still do, as teenagers/adults). She would have to actually work for a living if she was single.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t see a ring on her other hand. I feel as though the photos have been curiously deceptive. And regardless, she has deleted her engagement post. You just don’t do that if you’re happy and getting married 🤯
I agree with the last bit it’s just not what you do!

Once again she's in new clothes while the kids are in constant hand me downs.

Meh children aren't in clothes for long, I could afford to buy new but tend to buy everything second hand for my little one- a lot have not been worn much before they're outgrown and passed on.
I don't think they have split. I am constantly disgusted at her showing us new clothes when her children should come first (I know mine did, and most of the time, they still do, as teenagers/adults). She would have to actually work for a living if she was single.
Why? Second hand or hand me downs are fine for children, plenty of people can afford new clothes for their little ones but don't see the point. There's nothing wrong wrong with buying clothes as a mother, why are you disgusted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.