Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she had any independence whatsoever and could just... go out and buy food. The mind boggles. It must be hard in 1950.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also irritates me how she refers to herself as 'midsize' all the time. She's, what, a size 10? No shade at all, I'd kill for her figure, but she isn't a 14/16 which I was lead to believe midsize meant.

Reactions: 8
So many things worrying in her posts tonight! Maybe CM isn’t the dream she makes out. Clearly she has eating/body issues. Also the make up/ loungewear bed thing is v Stacey Solomon, noticed Robbo copies bigger influencers.

Reactions: 2
That post about not being allowed in the kitchen to eat is hideous. My man would DARE make a comment to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dry pasta and what looks like pure apple juice in a baby bottle?! 😳

Like seriously I am in no way the food police and my child is so fussy but he still has a bit of tomato sauce and cheese on his pasta!

Reactions: 7
I cant believe he drinks juice from a bottle, bottles are terrible for toddlers teeth never mind with sugar laden drinks in

Reactions: 10
The Yobbos strike me as the ‘give the kids whatever to shut them up’ type, nutrition can get fucked. Female yobbo only cares about food when it’s her own.

Reactions: 7
Was... was that pasta cooked? It looked so dry! And where was the sauce, the veg, the cheese or meat? I’m speechless. No wonder he’s crying Robbo! For goodness sake

Reactions: 5
Was... was that pasta cooked? It looked so dry! And where was the sauce, the veg, the cheese or meat? I’m speechless. No wonder he’s crying Robbo! For goodness sake
She never actually shows their food does she. Wonder if he was having dry pasta and a bottle due to teething or if that’s the usual offering 😢

Devils advocate; my nephew LOVES plain but buttered pasta. Prefers it to saucy pasta. Could be that??

Why is she posting tit about the dangers of calorie counting etc? She has openly said calorie counting is the weight loss method she uses. Also yobbo, please, buying discounted food is not a personality trait 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I had to stop following her a long time ago and l am sure l read somewhere that before she had her first baby she would ask if there was cals in paracetamol 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why is she posting tit about the dangers of calorie counting etc? She has openly said calorie counting is the weight loss method she uses. Also yobbo, please, buying discounted food is not a personality trait 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the post is actually in favour of calorie counting as opposed to slimming world or just the way slimming world demonise it like you aren’t constantly weighing and counting on slimming world all the same

Reactions: 1
I think the post is actually in favour of calorie counting as opposed to slimming world or just the way slimming world demonise it like you aren’t constantly weighing and counting on slimming world all the same
The general message seems to be that tracking is a bad idea.. but that’s what she lives by.

She still has a highlight for it as well 🤦🏾‍♀️

The general message seems to be that tracking is a bad idea.. but that’s what she lives by.
I don’t understand why all these people who have loved by slimming world for years and been in magazines and that now say it’s shite. It is shite but if you only have an identity because of it then don’t sit and slate it. The pt she has posted has a set of photos of what’s wrong with slimming world. So strange.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why all these people who have loved by slimming world for years and been in magazines and that now say it’s shite. It is shite but if you only have an identity because of it then don’t sit and slate it. The pt she has posted has a set of photos of what’s wrong with slimming world. So strange.
She never did slimming world. She calorie counted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.