Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yerrbutnoobut

No one has missed your ‘content’ Yobbo. No one cares where you are and if you have been quiet this week. It’s called life, stop making out like you’re so hard done by, you have it so fucking easy compared to a lot of people, especially in these current times.
Oh and STOP with the posts about diet culture. It’s actually embarrassing the amount of times she contradicts herself on a day to day basis. Posts about not weighing children in schools but then used to track how many calories were in paracetamol??

Reactions: 9

Fluffypants

I personally find nothing wrong with her wanting that in life I myself have always wanted to be a stay at home mother difference is I did expect to work up until then. I like looking after my family but also understand that everyone wants different things.

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a SAHM. You women are incredible- patience of a saint!! SAHM I know actually play with the kids / do activities/ take them for walks etc (and I’m not talking about money - just time and energy) but she doesn’t do any of that. Just hangs out in active wear. With a fit bit on. On the sofa........

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Adding to my supermarket experience there used to be regulars who would go everyday at the time the reductions were made. Knew the girl who did the reductions and that was how they shopped
My experience too working in one.

Shocking what Rob bought though, especially if he was only going in for butter. Why on earth would you need so many of those chocolate pots! She's incredibly tacky for putting that on her stories, I have no idea why you would even think about sharing that with others. It's just unnecessarily greedy!

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why is she posting shit about the dangers of calorie counting etc? She has openly said calorie counting is the weight loss method she uses. Also yobbo, please, buying discounted food is not a personality trait 🤦🏼‍♀️

MamaD

VIP Member
I never drove when my kids were little, it was a pain but I’d just put them in the double buggy and off we went. 4/5 days. We’d do one house day where we’d bake, do arts and crafts, play dress up. It’s such a cliched thing to say but the years really do fly by and she’ll have missed so much time.

Nosylurker

I’m guessing they have some sort of garden so it baffles me that she can eat her food (in peace) outside but letting her kids play outside is beyond her.

And Robbo hun, no one here is feeling bitter about your life. We’re just gobsmacked at how much you seem to begrudge yours and how little you make of what some people would desperately love to have.

I drink if it’s really sunny and I’ve got my wee one out at the park. Just snacks and a couple of beers. Not like at the local swing park but if I was at one of the local parks that are basically just a big field then yeah or the beach or something if I wasn’t driving.
Yes I don’t see much wrong with this either providing she’s not alone or completely trolled. And (I can’t believe I’m going to defend Robbo here) in the last 13 months we’ve had such little to enjoy and such minimal time outdoors that I don’t begrudge anyone a beer sat in the sunshine. Saying that, I can appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Yeah, it's only saving money if you were planning to buy it anyway.

Plus, we know you aren't eating proper butter, Yobbo. #FloraFamily

Fineapple

VIP Member
She got married as a teenager and has never accomplished anything without depending on someone else. She has nothing to add to the narrative.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why put your broccoli into a washed out butter tub? Just serve it directly onto plates. Yobbo is a moron.
I still can’t comprehend how she thinks this is better than using a plate and washing it afterwards 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes their roasts always look dry and horrendous but everyone comments how nice they look. Clearly have never had decent roasted meet.

ALSO who has roast pork and duck mixed together with stuffing and pigs in blankets? haaa

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Didn’t see any tab like ‘what if I infect people in Jamaica with covid because I’m a selfish twat’ or ‘what if we get really sick from covid and end up in hospital away from our kids for months because we want to slob on a beach’.

• Haha

piebarm

I feel desperately sad for her. She’s obviously miserable with her life. No friends, no mention of her parents for months at a time, not allowed to upload photos her husband-to-be. Doesn’t drive. Has a dead end job. Hates her appearance. It’s actually really sad.

• Sad

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Yet she thinks people are jealous of her life and shouldn't be fooled..... fuck me if my husband took me to spoons on a date night he wouldn't be my husband much longer. She is full on basic bitch

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
All of this. The fact that the body positive movement has been hijacked by mostly slim, “normal” bodied people gets right on my tits. And whilst I understand that people with bodies like Yobbo still have confidence issues and may not view themselves in a positive way, for me it takes away from the message that the BP movement is trying to get out there.
The body positive movement has started to annoy me. Being overweight isn’t a personality trait. And that’s nothing against being comfortable in your own body but fuck me you can’t have an insta account that is all selfie’s of you overweight and say it’s valuable content 😴