Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffypants

I agree some thing is amiss with this yellow sticker business. Definitely doesn’t add up!! And it’s beyond greedy- sickening tbh. Especially when there are families who might need the one or two bits as they can’t afford anything else. Why take them all. It’s selfish.

Reactions: 9

paula1234

VIP Member
Keep it on tattle
What did you write?
asked why she needed a break when she only has 1 of 4 kids full time and he’s locked inside most of the time anyway but finds it completely ok to leave him with his grandparents when he’s likely not even used to these people because of covid but so long as she has her well deserved break fuck ya kids.
Also said she works the bare minimum and is just a lazy bitch x

But within a minute of posting it said it broke guidelines 😂

• Haha

Nosylurker

Fucks me off so much. She has to sit scrunched up like a toad to get them rolls and pleads normalising that. Get to fuck. Plenty of people out there who have large and rollful bellies who get mocked, shamed and excluded daily.
Absolutely this. It’s clear that Robbo has a poor relationship with food and a distorted view of her own body, however she has an average sized body. I doubt she’s ever been subject to any truly awful things being said about her size. The fact she has to pose in that way to create a “roll” is laughable, distasteful and insulting to those that actually do have large bellies and the rolls that she seems so desperate to convince herself that she has them.

• Heart

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's put in the comments she'd love to 'experience' Jamaica, does she know sitting in an all inclusive hotel is NOT doing that!? I despair

Fineapple

VIP Member
I personally find nothing wrong with her wanting that in life I myself have always wanted to be a stay at home mother difference is I did expect to work up until then. I like looking after my family but also understand that everyone wants different things.
I’d say there’s a difference between having family aspirations and just never achieving anything like Yobbo. She basically left her childhood bed to get married and her entire life since then has been sitting around while men pay for her to live.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
This is it. If she was sooo into being a mum and appeared to visibly enjoy that role then whatever (still not a career), but she seems to have chosen this life because it enables her to do fuck all while somebody else foots the bill. She’s constantly in new clothes while shoving her kid into conveniently sized hand me downs. She goes on about yay she’s a football widow because she can drink wine and do some online shopping, she’s not like ‘woohoo I get quality time with my children’. All of her insta shots are her sitting on the sofa watching the kids do something. Even the other day when Ivy kept hitting her in the face with a toy, she filmed it for Instagram while rolling her eyes and not engaging with her.

Same with how she can’t even drive- sure whatever if she was knocking about getting on buses and being independent, but she just sits in the passenger seat of CM’s beemer, waiting outside Wetherspoons and doesn’t go anywhere without him. She is literally in the passenger seat of his life. It’s like she’s a half person and all she can do is sit in the shadow of whichever man most recently impregnated her. Her life is really really sad.

I also wish somebody would take the fucking boomerang feature away from her.
All of this.
I totally forgot about the inability to drive. Not driving in itself isn't the issue, but I don't know many (if any) "hands on" stay at home parents who don't drive. They drive because it gives them the ability to do things with the children they are staying at home with. The few I know who don't drive actively use public transport as a means to an end too.

She has no desire to drive, no desire to go out in public, no desire to do anything with her life.

paula1234

VIP Member
How does she keep being contacted ? I’ve not once been contacted and I’ve worked through the whole bloody pandemic 😂😂

On the one hand, it’s nice seeing the children outdoors. It’s been years and years of staying indoors every day aka “cuddles on the couch” code for “I’m a lazy slob”. On the other hand, it’s tattle who’ve told her to do it so it’s not organic and that is really sad. The novelty will wear off

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
34B2D1A0-320F-487A-AD67-6FB0A6250150.jpeg
‘Free food’ that someone has to pay for you grabby cow!! I mean you’d at least order more so you’re not only paying a quid (I’m talking about if you can afford it like she can).

Fanaff

VIP Member
Can you imagine her absolute joy at getting stranded abroad?! Away from her kids and work and the opportunity to do so many eye roll boomerangs to garner sympathy. She’s probably perfecting the (yellow sticker) fruit shoot trick to get a positive lateral flow for her return as we speak

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Theory - he found tattle and is embarrassed about comments about him so asked her to delete him from insta. Although she just posted his fat body in the vest again so it’s not really helping

Fineapple

VIP Member
Remember that story she posted which was like ALL COSY AROUND THE FIRE BIN. Cosy. Around a bin. Of fire. Then again, this is the woman who lusted after the human embodiment of chicken man.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s such a beg. She never explains what her job is or why on Earth she’d need to go in at 4am, but still regularly posts about how tired she is and how awful it is to wake up so early. Robbo - you don’t HAVE to work at spoons, you could branch out and maybe try and get a job with more normal hours?!

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Guys did I mention I lost weight!? Ugh she's exhausting, she totally catfishes in her pictures as well

Fineapple

VIP Member
Also why is she spending presumably the same amount of money on yellow sticker items in M&S as a full fresh shop would cost in Aldi? Is that really a win?