Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I was wondering who had put a penny in the dickhead and where all this sweary, scummy mummy, vagina falling out had come from today. It sounded exactly like Rachael Hambleton, parttimeworkingmummy and then I saw the exact same meme about starters flying on her account! Jeez Yobbo times must be bad if you’re emulating that scummer fraudster!

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t get all this sharing body positivity etc..

I’d say the average adult is too bloody busy with all the mundane shit of real life to even think twice really about any of this,
And she clearly hates her current figure but has no motivation to lose a few lbs... she's constantly going on about it saying "she's fine" but I think it's the total opposite

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She let's her partner go around in public, in that vest. She needs to get her own house in order before she dishes out the advice.

If I want to look like the love child of sports direct and shoezone I'll know where to come ta! 👍

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Tell me you’re a scrubber, without telling me you’re a scrubber..

Yobbo sits watching as her little darlings play with cans of gin and tonic “awww they just enjoyed them so much we had to bring them in from the garage!”

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
My god. I can really see why she thinks she has the right to say that people are jealous of her life right now and that people on Tattle are only envious 😂😂😂

FA635369-D820-4F90-801E-019AA0F40D36.png

I actually can’t believe she’s going abroad when Mason has only known life with her and chicken man. This doesn’t sit ok with me at all.
My daughter is a week older than Mason and she has a night at her nannies every other week due to transport etc it’s easier to stay the night and she loves it 🥰
Now I put her to bed at night, I’m gone to work at 5am so I don’t see her that day she’s up her nans… then I’m back in work the same the next day (day she’s home) sometimes I’m in until 6-7pm so I don’t see her.
So this can end up me going 2 full days of not seeing her awake and that enough upsets me!! the thought of her being away from me so I could enjoy a grown up holiday when she’s so young? No she’s my responsibility so she is included in the holiday!!
To be fair she might be planning to take the baby, I can’t imagine anyone would want to have him for the duration of a trip to Jamaica 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Why meeee. Whhhhyyyyy. 🤮
She is such a bloody drama queen, first she had the world's worst period pain, then she was sick from eating all her out of date maggot food & now she can't utter a word because she's lost her voice. Anyone starting think she a complete hypochondriac!? Or maybe she's lost her voice because she's was 'shouty mum'

Fanaff

VIP Member
Come on guys, don’t be mean. She’s fake tanned, they must be pushing the boat out and going to a higher class establishment…off to harvester for the all you can eat breakfast obviously 😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
asked why she needed a break when she only has 1 of 4 kids full time and he’s locked inside most of the time anyway but finds it completely ok to leave him with his grandparents when he’s likely not even used to these people because of covid but so long as she has her well deserved break fuck ya kids.
Also said she works the bare minimum and is just a lazy bitch x

But within a minute of posting it said it broke guidelines 😂
Hero. Countdown to her posting some vague quote about jealousy.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is she FOR REAL. It’s been the NICEST day and they’re still just sitting in staring at the TV while they posts stories about how she can’t wait for him to go to bed so she can enjoy a meal in the sun. She went through an IVF journey and now she sits rolling her eyes until the kids go to bed.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why does she do the whole ‘it’s hot! Wear what you want! Don’t care what you look like!’ while posting a carefully angled and extremely posed picture. We’ve all seen what she really looks like and that ain’t it.

MamaD

VIP Member
I think the affair was probably the most exciting thing to happen and now she probably realises that he’s a lazy slob and what was once exciting and forbidden has resulted in her being a step mum to 3 kids, with a bloke that doesn’t really give a shit. It isn’t about money either, when me and my husband were together the first few years were financially tough but we always made birthdays special (mixed tapes, fav foods, homemade birthday banners). Things are massively different now and were financially better off but my fav part of my birthday last year was the playlist of all my fav songs that he made for us to listen to while we had a lockdown party (just us 4!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How does her future husband not know how old she is?! The yellow sticker chocolates 😩😭😭 that’s mortifying. At least take the sticker off, man

• Wow
  • Haha

Fluffypants

Anyone noticed she’s deleted the comments that question her needing a child free week?!! 🤣🤣 that’s right yobbo - delete what you don’t like. Just show the comments you like…,,,, guess the truth hurts huh 🤣🤣🤣

Makes you wonder how often this happens 🤔

• Wow

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She made a mention of Mason having "mummy and daddy to himself," during this period of isolation. I'm assuming Ivy is at her dad's and CMs kids at their mum's. She seems so desperate to push all 3 of the other kids out and just play happy families with CM and Mason, the others never get a look in any more.

• Sad

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Oh my god is she trolling us with the yellow sticker stories? 😂
Also I have never seen half of what she gets in the reduced section in the Morrisons near me, I thought they reduced stuff early in the morning and late at night? She is such a greedy cow!
I reckon she re-uses the yellow stickers when she’s bought full price!

• Haha