Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosylurker

Reeeeeally fed up of slim girls pushing this body positivity thing. She has a very normal and socially 'acceptable' body. We dont need to normalise bodies like hers ffs. They are normal!!!!
All of this. The fact that the body positive movement has been hijacked by mostly slim, “normal” bodied people gets right on my tits. And whilst I understand that people with bodies like Yobbo still have confidence issues and may not view themselves in a positive way, for me it takes away from the message that the BP movement is trying to get out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Superchav Robbo strikes again. You’d think as her gorgeous fiancée works in the hospitality industry he may want to support these places properly

Cthomas491993

Why has she mentioned 89 times that she’s lost some weight? Are not enough people fawning over her so has to keep re posting … get in the bin hun

• Haha

RedHotMoon

Imagine thinking Vicky Pattison is a good role model and someone worth retweeting. Those two brain cells she has left are clearly disappearing

Cthomas491993

‘Date night, a bottle of wine and a cuddle on the sofa’ .... hun that’s what you do every night! Such an exciting life

• Haha
More body positivity shit from Robbo today. This time sharing a post by Alice Liveing with two photos of her looking slim in a bikini, telling women not to feel self conscious in their bikinis. 🙄
Yeah she looked fabulous in both photos! Really helped my *actual* lard arse self to feel better 🥱

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
I really don't think you do think this is a small world problem yobbo as you continue to go on. It would seem millions of people dying is quite the inconvenience to your holiday schedule. What a selfish cow! I'm sure lots of us would love a trip abroad but we understand that we're still in the midst of a pandemic. Also too much of a baby to get your vaccine?!? She has serious first world issues. People in India would leap frog over each other for a vaccine right now. Her head is in the clouds.

Attachments

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
It’s hard to get out to do the shopping now Rob is back to work full time and she doesn’t drive. Here’s an idea Yobbo.. a bus. Or walk. Somehow all the other parents manage it without the need to be chauffeured around by El Vesto.
El vesto 😂

• Haha

RedHotMoon

No way would Yobbo want to study or achieve anything. Her only apparent aspiration in life is to be a housewife.
She's actively said that in other posts - "all I've ever wanted to be is a wife and a mummy" ...the 1950s called, they want their way of living back 👍

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yerrbutnoobut

Oh for gods sake Yobbo SHUT UP. You are not parent of the year. Yes we know you don’t have to have ‘spenny’ days out all the time but interaction with your kids is very important even if you are at home. Letting your child play with tins of alcohol in your living room is not the one so please give it a rest

• Haha

smiley0309

I’m getting really fucking sick of Yobbo. Yeah she palmed Mason off with the grandparents looking at her insta story. It’s so weird years ago how she craved a family and wanted children and as soon as they get past the baby stage she gets sick of them, doesn’t spend time with them and just moans how tired she is. Get a fucking grip

100% the epitome of a woman who wanted babies, not children

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why is she flapping her tacky beige bra on a story? Oh right, because she’s lost 5lb recently. Mention it again Yobbo.

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Exactly. The risk of getting stuck, getting COVID, the country kicking you out, failing a test whilst you’re there or on return. Having to do private tests. Having to isolate once you’re home. She just doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else except her and her fat sweaty man. The only people I know going away to ANYWHERE are couples with no kids and lots of money who can guarantee being able to isolate and get themselves out of hopefully most dodgy situations that may arise.
THIS.

I wouldn’t dream of going away this year if I had kids. Especially leaving them behind when you could potentially end up having to quarantine in a foreign country if you test positive. A 2 week holiday could turn into a 4 week one. It’s a bit selfish when you have children IMO, given the current risk.