Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It just comes across so thick and tacky to be desperately searching for a last minute trip to Jamaica. Do you deserve it because you work hard? NO. Do you have the freedom to go away because of your job and/or no kids? NO. Are you currently isolating because of being near someone with COVID? YES!! So maybe just stay home you twat!!!

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can’t afford a handbag? Just carry your belongings around in an old Flora tub like me, but make sure it’s a yellow sticker Flora tub!
That reminds me of a page on fb called Take a Shite.... they take the piss out of the tips in women's mags🤣 yobbo must be using a few of them by the looks!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
The kid’s toys are empty gin cans and now saucepans 🙄 meanwhile Yobbo is probably refreshing Nasty Gal.

• Haha

Fluffypants

The earliest she needs to get to work is 6am - why is she getting up at 3:45?!
You can’t “boo-hoo” about getting up in the middle of the night if you don’t have to!
I suspect she gets up at that time to get ready and catch a bus as she can’t drive and I can’t imagine CM getting out his greasy pit to give her a lift. God forbid she learn 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Fucks me off so much. She has to sit scrunched up like a toad to get them rolls and pleads normalising that. Get to fuck. Plenty of people out there who have large and rollful bellies who get mocked, shamed and excluded daily.

Nosylurker

Why does she need a Fitbit? She doesn’t leave the house, unless it’s to be driven to maccies.

As much as I can’t stand Yobbo that birthday has made me sad. She can’t see her own self worth 😔 yellow sticker choc (just remove it!!) and the wrong age yet she worships the chicken man who is the most disgusting vested weirdo going. Genuinely feel sad for her - don’t worry this won’t last, normal service will resume. Must be due on 🤣🤣
No, I know what you mean. It’s really sad. I’d be so upset if my boyfriend forgot how old I was and bought me out of date chocolates. She has such little joy in her life and bizarrely the true joys she DOES have (her lovely children), she doesn’t take advantage of opportunities to do anything with them. My birthday is next week. I’ll keep you posted if any yellow sticker treats find their way into my birthday 😂

Nixen

Chatty Member
Not that I've kept track but she definitely seems to post about her or the kids being poorly every few weeks. I've never known anyone like it. Surely it must be from the food?
The food and lack of sunlight / exercise / any general care for their well-being. I doubt her home is the cleanest for example, or that their personal hygiene is up to par.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I can't see this lifestyle fulfilling here for much longer.
She has step kids she never mentions, a much wanted daughter she seems to barely see, a son she does absolutely nothing with and a man who's only aspiration is to wear his "smart" clothes to Spoons. Throw in her cheap holidays, that not all of the kids go on, and she's a few steps away from a Jeremy Kyle episode.

Fineapple

VIP Member
They’re sitting around the... FIRE BIN. What the fucking fuck. Just in case she wasn’t white trash enough, now she’s getting cosy feels from sitting next to a literal bin filled with burning sticks. This explains a lot about her attraction to chicken man.

• Haha

Sickofinstacrap

Can’t stand people who go on like their so affected my the pandemic just because they can’t go on holiday 😒😒😒 they should be thanking their blessings that that’s all that has affected their mundane lives

skintsocks

VIP Member
She’s been a bit quiet on Instagram today. Embarrassed about not leaving the house?
More embarrassed about that vest-wearing flimsy flabby looking trolley-leaner she's living with. Bet he has long socks and flip flops. Makes my bits crinkle and die.

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean shit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.
If the children are his get on to the CMS and if he is as unreasonable as this don't even bother with the "direct pay" and ask for "collect and pay".
They'll charge him an additional 20% (so a parent paying £50 a week will actually lose £60) and you'll lose 4% (so you'll receive £48).
Yoy need to phone and they'll initially decide whether toy have a case, then you set it up and can manage it all online.

I'm recently back here with my ex who has decided he doesn't want to be financially responsible for my child anymore, as my child doesn't want to see him. My child noticing what their father is like and deciding to back away from that doesn't mean they suddenly don't cost any money or absolve the other parent of their responsibilities.

Parents don't get to decide whether they pay for their child or not and resident parents shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed for acknowledging this.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Now she’s having aubergine pizzas. But she doesn’t care about calories though. Gals, please take comfort that you do not have the life of Yobbo.

piebarm

She shops at Ocado and M&S. They’ve both been furloughed for months. Why on Earth are they not shopping at aldi or Lidl like normal people?

The real Robbo came out on her sister’s Instagram story. I am in disbelief. Watching a mother pointing at her 4 year old and chanting ‘chugging’ songs we used to sing 15 years ago at uni whilst making her down a bottle of juice has really shown her true colours. Ivy looked a bit bemused/nervous about it all. I’m sure it was done in jest but my god, white trash comes to mind.

Finally, how does she think other mums manage the food shop - people who don’t drive or have to share a car etc. I remember my mum regularly walking 2 miles there, 2 miles back, laden with shopping bags on the pushchair, come rain or shine etc. I’m not saying that’s ideal scenario because it’s not but to simply say she can’t do the food shopping because she doesn’t drive just adds fuel to the fire for the “I’m a helpless little woman who is wholly dependent on a man” theory.

• Heart