Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Those chocolate pot yoghurt things will surely go out of date? It’s just greed. Either that or it’s to scrimp on food shopping so they can afford their luxury adults only holiday.
I follow another woman (I won’t say lady) who is a yellow sticker fiend, which is fine, if you are on a budget then you go for it. Everything she feeds her kids is reduced, collects free food from Olio, clothes her kids from charity shops. Moans that “in date” food is expensive. But then buys herself fags & wine. Baffles me.

Reactions: 11

piebarm

Not that I've kept track but she definitely seems to post about her or the kids being poorly every few weeks. I've never known anyone like it. Surely it must be from the food?
Personally, I think she exaggerates. Her feeling ill is the equivalent of her having horrific period pain yet still finding it in herself to loll around in her sexy undies taking photos of herself 🙄 I think it’s pure laziness. If you recall, they were always self-isolating due to someone having ‘symptoms’ but they never once had Covid. Saying she (or someone else) feels unwell makes her feel better for not taking the kids out or doing anything with them. She feels it justifies staying indoors. I don’t believe her. One last thing to add - remember when she was repeating that Mason would be premature, almost like she WANTED him to be!? It’s along the same lines as that

Fineapple

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me how isolation is any different to her usual day?! Other than the fact she looks like she’s actually doing more with the kids by having them in the garden!
She’s unshackled Mason.

I can’t believe she’s thick enough to keep reposting these posts about restricting calories when she still has a calorie counting highlight and has eaten two salads today.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Banging underwear, just to let us all know she’s getting some tomorrow night. Thanks for that, put me right off eating the last Yum Yum left in the box !

• Haha

Yerrbutnoobut

Jesus Christ she is so proud of her yellow stickers isn’t she. No waste in this house 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 she reminds of those crazy coupon people in America, if we had stores and coupons like that she would definitely have a massive ring binder full of them 😂

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
‘If we ever burn anything’ for fucks sake, be more chavvy 😂
If we ever burn anything?! Take your junk to the fucking tip you scab. Am I the only one who thinks bonfires in a residential area to burn trash are a big fat no, whatever time of day?

• Heart
Oooh tell us ALL the stories
Tbh, she was as wierd and basic then. I remember there was a rumour round school her and some friends got caught swapping bras in new look. Like putting there used one back on the shelf and leaving the shop with the new one on. She also apparently recorded her friend f**cking herself with a carrot and put it on YouTube. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Her stupid Ocado “hack” is just fucking ridiculous. As you guys said if she just shopped at Lidl or Aldi she’d get twice what they need for the same money. It’s not like they’re spending their money on luxurious or only organic items. And yeah Robbo maybe as you have literally nothing else to do you could get public transport to the shops or, shock horror, learn to drive?

Cthomas491993

You know what I think I’m more annoyed because me and my partner both work full time, with an 8 month old and a 7 year old! Went back to work after 4 months of having my baby, and I try to everything I can for them both! Don’t get me wrong, we aren’t on bad wages at all, and lead a comfortable life, but there is no way I can afford a holiday to Jamaica??? How does yellow sticker, ‘proud bargain Hunter’ do it?? Feel like I would be better sitting on my arse all day!

Happyholly

VIP Member
I wish she would actually give it a fucking rest. She is a size 10 -12 with a few rolls when she sits down that are not there when stood up. Its not revolutionary at all. She is trying to be "body positive" while ignoring the fact she has it easy living in an accepted body. Body positivity was started for those in marginalised bodies primarily which she isn't. She clearly has some issues but jumping on body positivity is not the way. She needs to educate herself.

• Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Rob living his best vest life today. If my husband bought a vest, I’d set fire to it, never mind let him wear it out the bloody house !!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Vote - who thinks the Yobbo family need 28 yellow sticker pots of joy/wispa yoghurts this week?

Vote 👍🏼 for yes and 🙁 for no

Oh and same question for 5 curry ready meals.
Came to say this. Also 3 packs of mushrooms close to their expiry date. Mushrooms go off in the blink of an eye, bet they end up throwing most away. She infuriates me the MOST with this shite because it’s just unnecessary fucking greed.

Reactions: 10

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I despair of her. The only thing she is arsed about is that frigging kid free holiday !! Can you imagine leaving your kids at home & going on holiday so far away whilst we are still adjusting to living with Covid / the pandemic, the risk of Countries going on the red list etc. She is SO selfish.

• Angry

Happyholly

VIP Member
She’s just emptied the entire discount shelf directly into her trolley there. All those bars of chocolate. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
So greedy and selfish. There is no need to clear the shelves! If she can afford an inclusive holiday to Mexico she doesn't need to be clearing the shelf.

Becclo44

VIP Member
She says they’ve been ‘shopping this way for years now’, what? Have they even been together for ‘years’?!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s sooo proud that Mason wears old secondhand girl’s clothes, meanwhile she’s bulk buying denim shorts for herself. Fuck off you fivehead chav.

• Haha