Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she’s going abroad when Mason has only known life with her and chicken man. This doesn’t sit ok with me at all.
My daughter is a week older than Mason and she has a night at her nannies every other week due to transport etc it’s easier to stay the night and she loves it 🥰
Now I put her to bed at night, I’m gone to work at 5am so I don’t see her that day she’s up her nans… then I’m back in work the same the next day (day she’s home) sometimes I’m in until 6-7pm so I don’t see her.
So this can end up me going 2 full days of not seeing her awake and that enough upsets me!! the thought of her being away from me so I could enjoy a grown up holiday when she’s so young? No she’s my responsibility so she is included in the holiday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My god. I can really see why she thinks she has the right to say that people are jealous of her life right now and that people on Tattle are only envious 😂😂😂

FA635369-D820-4F90-801E-019AA0F40D36.png

I actually can’t believe she’s going abroad when Mason has only known life with her and chicken man. This doesn’t sit ok with me at all.
My daughter is a week older than Mason and she has a night at her nannies every other week due to transport etc it’s easier to stay the night and she loves it 🥰
Now I put her to bed at night, I’m gone to work at 5am so I don’t see her that day she’s up her nans… then I’m back in work the same the next day (day she’s home) sometimes I’m in until 6-7pm so I don’t see her.
So this can end up me going 2 full days of not seeing her awake and that enough upsets me!! the thought of her being away from me so I could enjoy a grown up holiday when she’s so young? No she’s my responsibility so she is included in the holiday!!
To be fair she might be planning to take the baby, I can’t imagine anyone would want to have him for the duration of a trip to Jamaica 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am all for relationship quirks & being relaxed around your partner, but announcing to your 35k followers you have just swallowed their tit particles especially with his image in mind is the worst thing I've heard in a long time 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am all for relationship quirks & being relaxed around your partner, but announcing to your 35k followers you have just swallowed their tit particles especially with his image in mind is the worst thing I've heard in a long time 🤢🤮
It is absolutely disgusting 🤮 she needs a good scrub and so does he. Both look like they stink

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t leave my baby to go abroad in a country so far away. I want to go away for a long weekend in Europe like amsterdam or krakow but can’t bring myself to do it yet and leave my baby at home without his mummy and daddy for days 😭 im all for a night away but a holiday to Jamaica seriously?

Reactions: 7
I've left my kid(s) twice to go abroad. My first holiday with my now husband was a week in Europe when my son was 4, we hadn't been together long enough for a "family" holiday, however we lived with my parents so they encouraged it as he would be at home the whole time.
The second time was a surprise city break honeymoon where my kids, aged 2 and 9, stayed with grandparents for a few days.

I'd say these were very one off circumstances and as a rule we would never go abroad to somewhere luxurious and only treat half of our kids to a sun £9.50 caravan holiday.

Reactions: 12
Why is she flapping her tacky beige bra on a story? Oh right, because she’s lost 5lb recently. Mention it again Yobbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've left my kid(s) twice to go abroad. My first holiday with my now husband was a week in Europe when my son was 4, we hadn't been together long enough for a "family" holiday, however we lived with my parents so they encouraged it as he would be at home the whole time.
The second time was a surprise city break honeymoon where my kids, aged 2 and 9, stayed with grandparents for a few days.

I'd say these were very one off circumstances and as a rule we would never go abroad to somewhere luxurious and only treat half of our kids to a sun £9.50 caravan holiday.
absolutely this. I've only left my kids once to go abroad, and that was my honeymoon, but as soon as we got back we booked a trip for the four of us to go to Butlins (which was more expensive than the honeymoon!)

Reactions: 6
absolutely this. I've only left my kids once to go abroad, and that was my honeymoon, but as soon as we got back we booked a trip for the four of us to go to Butlins (which was more expensive than the honeymoon!)
Definitely. We had booked a week away in the UK as a family honeymoon after the wedding, the city break was a surprise (as I said) and a few months later.

Reactions: 3
Why has she mentioned 89 times that she’s lost some weight? Are not enough people fawning over her so has to keep re posting … get in the bin hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I think everyone deserves a break from their kids, be it abroad or 2 mins down the road. We work hard, know our kids are well cared for and there isn’t a problem. There becomes a problem when Robbo, who clearly doesn’t work hard nor spends quality time with her kids, sits on insta moaning about them and seems to only enjoy CMs company (god knows why but each to their own) and is looking to book a holiday abroad in a bloody pandemic!! When things are so uncertain and risky, I don’t see why you would risk being away from your kids for an all inclusive break in the sun. That is selfish and not needed! Hell we all want a holiday but it is not appropriate

Reactions: 7
Put her tits away Yobbo and get a life.
Why is she still going on that she's lost about 5lbs. If she didn't give a tit about her weight she probably wouldn't be weighing herself or give a damn. She'd just buy a new (yellow sticker) bra and that would be that

Reactions: 10
'Under the care of a neurologist' God she is bleeping dramatic, yes migraines are awful but she words it like she has a disease which makes her severely vulnerable or sick. Woe is me everyone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.