Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her man are absolutely boke. I can’t believe how much she’s changed from when I started following her a few years ago! They’re so manky.

Reactions: 7
New thread title? ‘Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart’

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is really minor but why does she put this 😂 emoji with nearly everything she posts.

Now she’s going on about insect repellent for this soooo exciting holiday 🙄 I hope she gets eaten alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she’s going on about insect repellent for this soooo exciting holiday 🙄 I hope she gets eaten alive.
Don’t you mean she’s on the beg for someone to gift her some insect repellent! Stop buying yellow sticker fruit shoots and get to the chemist

• Haha
She’s going to find a new thing to ask for advice on every single day until she goes away now just to remind us she’s going away. News flash yobbo, we know and we think you’re a selfish, clueless twit. We don’t need reminding hun

Being Robbo #5 Body-inspo wannabe, posing in just knickers, losing weight (!) from her haul of not-needed yellow stickers

Reactions: 4
Last night she had a jacket potato and a bottle of wine?! Wow she’s one crazy kid that Robbo eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is really minor but why does she put this 😂 emoji with nearly everything she posts.
Because she's so wild and hilarious obvs 🙃🙃

Also a whole week on a long haul holiday without any of their 4 children because they 'Need a break' She does the bare bleeping minimum!! Whos having Mason???

I feel like she’s slowly trying to become an influenza so she can give up her 2 hours a week of pot washing at Wetherspoons. Never gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha someone has commented on her post that they couldn’t do a week without their kids, wonder if she’ll reply to it 🤔

I saw this. Well said to that woman. I mean who goes to bloody Jamaica in a pandemic. Without your kids who you barely see. Sighting needing a break when all she does is 4 hrs a week pot washing and eye rolling. Honestly I’ve had to unfollow. She makes me a bit sick in my mouth!!!

“Adults only, we deserve a break” oh duck off!! They don’t deserve those kids that she apparently longed for

Why does she think she deserves an exotic holiday,??🤣oh yeah must been so freaking hard being furloughed for the last year or so, doing nothing but getting your bits out for the gram!! She ain't no grafter that's for sure ... Benefits must be paying them too much ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.