Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is hilarious that she’s ‘desperate’ for a holiday. She’s only desperate for a holiday because she’s an entitled brat with nothing in her life. Those of us who have worked full time through the pandemic with families and not sat on our arses making eye rolling boomerangs would also like a holiday.

Reactions: 11
Who goes to Jamaica for only a week? Is she only going for a week, I figured it would be 2. You lose a day just on travelling.

Reactions: 8
Why does she do the whole ‘it’s hot! Wear what you want! Don’t care what you look like!’ while posting a carefully angled and extremely posed picture. We’ve all seen what she really looks like and that ain’t it.

Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed she’s deleted the comments that question her needing a child free week?!! 🤣🤣 that’s right yobbo - delete what you don’t like. Just show the comments you like…,,,, guess the truth hurts huh 🤣🤣🤣

Makes you wonder how often this happens 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely deluded, I swear.

I would bloody love a night (just the one,
mind you) away from my kids, but life isn’t offering one any time soon. We make the best of it. We don’t bang on about needing a break. I’m a key worker and have worked in person throughout the pandemic. My other half has worked full time too, plus juggled home schooling during the lockdowns. No furlough here. No holidays either - not even a cheapie caravan break.

Robbo needs to give herself a shake and have a good old look at herself in the mirror.

Reactions: 7
Her fucked up attitude towards food is probably a big part of why she suffers from migraines. Her body is crying out for proper nutrition.

Last night she had a jacket potato and a bottle of wine?! Wow she’s one crazy kid that Robbo eh!

Reactions: 6
She's put in the comments she'd love to 'experience' Jamaica, does she know sitting in an all inclusive hotel is NOT doing that!? I despair

Reactions: 9
You know what I think I’m more annoyed because me and my partner both work full time, with an 8 month old and a 7 year old! Went back to work after 4 months of having my baby, and I try to everything I can for them both! Don’t get me wrong, we aren’t on bad wages at all, and lead a comfortable life, but there is no way I can afford a holiday to Jamaica??? How does yellow sticker, ‘proud bargain Hunter’ do it?? Feel like I would be better sitting on my arse all day!

Reactions: 11
She's put in the comments she'd love to 'experience' Jamaica, does she know sitting in an all inclusive hotel is NOT doing that!? I despair
Just like how she thinks she’s experienced life even though she’s done nothing.

Reactions: 3
You know what I think I’m more annoyed because me and my partner both work full time, with an 8 month old and a 7 year old! Went back to work after 4 months of having my baby, and I try to everything I can for them both! Don’t get me wrong, we aren’t on bad wages at all, and lead a comfortable life, but there is no way I can afford a holiday to Jamaica??? How does yellow sticker, ‘proud bargain Hunter’ do it?? Feel like I would be better sitting on my arse all day!
On credit… 😣

Reactions: 5
What did you write?
asked why she needed a break when she only has 1 of 4 kids full time and he’s locked inside most of the time anyway but finds it completely ok to leave him with his grandparents when he’s likely not even used to these people because of covid but so long as she has her well deserved break duck ya kids.
Also said she works the bare minimum and is just a lazy witch x

But within a minute of posting it said it broke guidelines 😂

asked why she needed a break when she only has 1 of 4 kids full time and he’s locked inside most of the time anyway but finds it completely ok to leave him with his grandparents when he’s likely not even used to these people because of covid but so long as she has her well deserved break duck ya kids.
Also said she works the bare minimum and is just a lazy witch x

But within a minute of posting it said it broke guidelines 😂
Hero. Countdown to her posting some vague quote about jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.